The internship that changed everything... Part 1

I actually tried to do a superfamily fic a while back and I realized it was too all over the place. So I decided to start fresh with this new story instead.

In case you're wondering, all of them have the first name Peter. But don't worry, they'll be referred to by their middle names to avoid confusion.

The three Peters will be referred to as Tobias, Andrew, and Holland. Can you guess the reference?

With that out of the way, please enjoy the chapter! I do not own Spider-Man or the Avengers.

——————————————————————————————————————————

.

.

.

Chapter 1: The internship that changed everything... Part 1

The sound of a door shutting was heard as Peter 'Tobias' Parker walked into the apartment with a satisfied grin on his face. His two younger brothers were on the couch watching Disney movies when they heard the door shutting. Aunt May was visiting a friend and uncle Ben was sleeping so they had the apartment to themselves until later that night.

"Hey Toby. So how's the job-hunting going?" The middle child, Peter 'Andrew' Parker asked as he turned to look at the eldest triplet.

Toby said nothing as his grin got wider and he started bouncing up and down. Andrew chuckled at his behavior, mostly since it reminds him greatly of Holland when he's high on sugar.

"Big bro, stop doing that. You look like a bunny that had too much sugar." The youngest, Peter 'Holland' Parker teased.

Toby sent a playful glare at his brother before smiling again. "The job-hunting went well. Only got rejected by a few pizza joints, a Starbucks, a hotel, and a Victoria's Secrets."

Andrew let out a laugh while Holland chuckled lightly. Despite being the smartest and oldest out of the siblings, Toby always had rotten luck when it came to jobs.

Andrew wiped a tear from his eyes as his laughter started dying out. "Wow! I haven't had a good laugh since last month when uncle Ben spilt lasagna all over you."

Holland nodded furiously in agreement while Toby places a hand on his hip.

"Are we done with the jokes now?"

"Yes, yes we are. Now mind telling us what your job is now?"

Toby nodded and sat down on the couch with his siblings. "Remember how I called a bunch of different scientific research companies for a job a while back? Well Oscorp actually returned my call and I'm now officially an intern!"

Andrew and Holland cheered as they gave their brother hugs and pats on the back. Uncle Ben walked into the room yawning and immediately noticed the cheery atmosphere. When he asked about what was happening Holland told him about Toby's internship and the older man soon joined in on the hugging and pats.

"This calls for a celebratory dinner!" Ben declared. "Now what do you guys want on your pizza?"

The triplets started shouting different toppings before ultimately deciding to settle on classic pepperoni. After twenty minutes of waiting, the bell rang and all three Parker siblings crowded around the door. To their disappointment it was just aunt May who got back from her trip.

"What's up with you three? Let me guess, pizza?" The older woman joked.

Andrew nodded and explained what was happening. When he finished Aunt May squealed and gave Toby a kiss on the forehead before going to freshen up for when the pizza arrived.