Amends

Time for the next chapter! Sorry if it took a while to post this. College is coming up and I am both excited and panicking.

Yeah, I apologize if this took a while to complete but I will try to make it up to you guys later. Hope you like it!

——————————————————————————————————————————

.

.

.

Chapter 7: Amends.

Tony took a deep breath before gazing at everyone else in the room with him. The triplets were on the couch and looked like they wanted to stay out of the conversation which honestly was a good choice. Harley was distracting Helen by taking her into the kitchenette to get something to eat. Bless that young man.

Pepper was still feeling guilty so she stayed quiet from her seat next to Bruce and Thor who were both recalling what happened after they left Earth. Loki and the woman, who he now knows is called Valkyrie, were still at the counter in the kitchenette looking amused while they drank some champagne. And finally there was Bruce and Thor who were both still flustered from their session of mouth-to-mouth earlier.

"...And that's basically what we went through while we were in space." Bruce concluded. He let out a deep breath he didn't realize he was holding as he finished. Bruce had been worried about how things would turn out considering he did ditch Tony during the whole Ultron incident. Thor had been trying to calm him down hence why they were making out when they arrived.

The silence and lack of an answer got Bruce on edge as he grabbed Thor's hand for comfort on instinct. Fortunately Thor grasped his hand tightly which made him calm down a bit. This didn't go unnoticed by Tony who can't help but crack a small smirk.

"Alright Jolly Bean, since you told me what you've been up to, it's only fair I told you how I killed the Avengers." Tony said cheerfully which made Bruce on edge yet curious. What did he mean 'kill the Avengers?'

As Tony began explaining the events of what happened, Bruce felt something inside him growing. Anger? No it wasn't that even though he was a little pissed off. It was mostly guilt over the whole Ultron fiasco. Sure Tony took the blame but he had contributed to the project just as much as the billionaire did and then he left him.

"...And that's what happened basically." Tony finished. The silence of the room grew more suffocating as no one talked while he was speaking. And now that he finished talking, no one had the courage to speak up.

"...So you went into space," Tony said to Bruce, "got yourself a boyfriend."

The not-doctor chuckled. "And I see you stayed on Earth. Got yourself a divorce."

That had the desired result as Pepper laughed her heart out, knowing exactly what Bruce was talking about. Thor and Loki joined in on the laughter soon after. Thor because he knew as well and Loki because of the glare Tony was giving to Bruce at the moment. Toby, Holland, and Helen were too confused about what Bruce meant to laugh while Valkyrie and the last two just smiled in amusement.

"Anyways," Tony said as the laughter died down, "your old rooms are still open. I'll have JARVIS deactivate his cleaning protocol later."

"Cleaning protocol?" Thor asked.

"Ever since... the incident, Sir told me to send bots to your rooms daily for cleaning. The same goes for the other former Avengers as well." JARVIS explained.

Helen giggled and said how the 'voice in the wall' was really nice and smart-sounding. This made JARVIS feel somewhat happy. Meanwhile Bruce was surprised since he knew that Ultron killed JARVIS. How was he still alive?