Chapter 2

Sam's POV

After my weighing with Coach Sue and drinking both my coffee and shake, I made my way to the bathrooms and locked myself in a stall. I placed my stuff of the floor and opened up the bag that I picked up on my way out, to reveal my 'superhero' costume.

After I put it on, I placed my Cheerio's outfit in the bag that once held my costume, picked everything up and made my way to my locker with my mask in my hand

After I put it on, I placed my Cheerio's outfit in the bag that once held my costume, picked everything up and made my way to my locker with my mask in my hand. Once placing my bags in there, I made my way to where the club was being held and sat down next to Blaine - I mean NightBird. I slipped on my mask and a couple minutes later, everyone else started to pile in, in the most ridiculous costumes ever.

"The Secret Society of Superheros club-"

"Or the SSSC." I cut Blaine off.

"-Is now in session." He continued, glaring at me slighly before looking forward again. "It is the purpose of this club to fight injustice, to right all that is wrong and to preserve the truth, justice and peace in the halls of McKinley High."

"First order of business, roll call. Go!"

"Asian Persuasion, here. My superpower is being the mistress of manipulation." Tina said.

"Blonde Chameleon, here. My superpower is I can impersonate anybody. George. W. Bush, heh." That was said by my male counterpart, Sam.

"Tarantula Head. My superpower is lashing you with my dreads." Joe said.

"Sweet and Spicy, here. My superpower is money." Sugar said this and made a weird face as she said 'money'.

"Second order of business." I started.

"Inducting new members into our ever swllibg ranks." Blaine finished. "Candidate's, step forth." He gestured for people to step forward.

Excited to be here Blaine, Baby Smythe." Artie called me by the nickname that the glee club came up with as there is also Sam Evans in the club, and as you can tell, we have the same name. They -the glee club- came up with the name as we kept getting muddled up when people called our name.

"First of all, there are no civilian identities on here okay? I'm NightBird; the nocturnal avenger."

"Yeah, and I'm Baby Spice. I can sass you into oblivion." I snapped my fingers in a 'z' shape and Tina, Sam, Joe and Sugar hummed in agreement.

"And second of all, I really hope you're not trying to pass yourself as a certain telepathic leader of a certain group of superhuman mutants because that would be a copyright violation."