Chapter 3

Sam's POV

"And why would I ever leave McKinley?" Blaine asked.

"Why would you stay? I heard you only went there to be with Kurt, right?"

"He did, but just because Kurt is gone, it doesn't mean that he's returning to Dalton."

"In fact, I hear that they even call you Blain Warbler."

"Only Brit does that, it's because she likes to come up with nicknames for everyone. I mean, she calls me 'Sam number two'." I roll my eyes and cross my arms. This guy is hot, but man, he's getting on my nerves.

"They know you don't belong there." Okay, so he's purposely ignoring me now? Uh, rude. "So wht don't you?"

"We all know the real Blaine, Blaine." Bastian said as he walked in the library with Nick, Jeff and someone else. "Ambitious, driven. You're a Dalton boy." I scowl at Bastian.

"I swear, Bastian, if you make Blaine transfer to this place, I'm going to shove my fist so far down your throat, I'll be able to rip out your non-existent heart." I glare at him while going to step towards him. I then felt an arm wrap itself around my waist and torso.

"Easy. I don't want you hurting yourself. You're too cute to be in pain." I heard Cap whisper in my ear. I stopped glaring at Bastian and nodded, hoping that he'd get off me and that I wouldn't blush at his compliment. Or, what I think is a compliment.

I saw Bastian stare at Cap's arms in curiousity and slight anger, but then he looked back at Blaine as Cap removed his arms from me.

"Present the blazer." Cap said. Bastian smirked before turning around a taking a blazer off of Jeff.

"That's not going to work." Blaine looked like he didn't fully believe his statement.

"So why not try it on?"

_______________________________________
Word count - 311.

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I've just been so busy with school and stuff like that and so I haven't been abke to update some of my books.

I hope you can forgive me.

Remember to vote, comment and follow.

Keep up the support!

I love you awesome peeps,
Stay Krazy!

K.Keira-Out x