Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

Only Broken

— D E S C R I P T I O N —

Becca Bradly didn't know what she was expecting when she was asked to be the maid-of-honor for her best friend's wedding. She lives in LA and has a decent life after successfully acting in a recently released movie. But she definitely didn't plan to go back to her hometown. The place she hasn't visited in five years. And the place where her broken heart still lays, shattered from her one and only ex-boyfriend. Michael Campbell was once someone people could rely on, but right before their senior graduation, that all changed, and when Becca finds herself returning home, she sees a completely different man in his place. Cold, detached and heartless, Becca finds herself constantly surrounded by the man she is supposed to hate most. And even though it's hard to ignore him when he's part of the wedding party, it's harder to do so when she realizes that the secrets he's been keeping all these years, start unravelling. The truth, however, was something she least expected, and now she has to fight for her life and the people she loves most. 

— T I M E L I N E —

Start: December 4th 2018
End: June 4th 2019
Edited: March 20th 2021

— C A S T —

Skyler Samuels as Rebecca Bradly

Alex Aiono as Michael Campbell

Dylan Sprouse as Sebastian Miller

Lana Condor as Bethany King

Barbara Palvin as Charlotte Anderson

Francisco Lachowski as Mason Reed

— W A R N I N G —
This story contains strong language, and some sexual content. Obviously ninety percent of you lost your innocence when you began reading on Wattpad, but either way... you've been warned.

— C O P Y R I G H T —

All rights are reserved. Copyright of xwriteratheartxo. This story is from my imagination and no one else's, so if you're caught plagiarizing, it will be prosecuted in court. In other words, don't steal my shit :)

— A U T H O R S  N O T E —

All right lovelies! If you went on my instagram and participated in the poll I posted, I asked whether or not I should postpone The Suspects to write a teen fiction novel. Let's just say, all of you said yes. So I listened! I'm starting this story way more earlier than I expected.

So this is a spin-off from Only You, and it will be surrounded by Rebecca and Michael. There is a love triangle. There is drama. There is violence. Humour. Etc. I hope you lovelies enjoy this story! Love you xx