Chapter 1: Recieving the Bad News and Leaving

(Lucinda/Lucy's POV:)
I started to wake up to the sound of people talking and having fun. The snow looked so pretty in the sunlight. Instead of sitting in bed I quickly got up and headed towards my bathroom. I grabbed my favorite body wash that has the smell of strawberries. Turning on the water to fill the bath making sure it is a good temperature. When I think it's a decent temperature, I poured in the body wash.

I took off my onesie that looks like Plue. After I got undressed I gently submerge my body in the tub that is warm. Relaxing and breathing in the relaxing scent I finally decided to wash my body with the strawberry and vanilla smell.

When I finally finished with my body I got up from the warm water and drained the tub. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off before going to my closet. Opening the door I grabbed my black leggings. I searched for my favorite sweater and scarf to find them in my dresser. The scarf is a light brown with black markings and the scarf is dark red in color.

I grabbed some winter socks and my undergarments. I got dressed quickly and didn't feel like my outfit was complete. I went to my jewelry box and got my metal feather necklace to be put on. I grabbed my keys and put on my boots.

 I locked my door before heading towards the guild

I locked my door before heading towards the guild. Seeing the snowflakes slowly fall to ground is very cool. Taking in a deep breath feeling the coldness fill my lungs, the air calmed me down. I noticed I was in front of the guild hearing their shouts from outside. I giggled a little before opening the door.

(???'s POV:)
"Ugh Yukio! Why does that creep want us!?" I yelled out to my twin brother while we were walking towards our headmasters office. "I'm not sure Rin but we'll find out soon." My brother, Yukio, said to me while putting up his glasses closer to his face. "Besides it might be a job about the demonic presence that's near." He continued before opening the door.

"He's not even here yet!!!" I yelled out. "Of course I'm here Rin!~" Called out, Mephisto, our headmaster. "Crap..." I mumbled. "But getting to business, a demonic presence has gotten stronger. I believe it's Lucifer but I'm not sure." He went from happy to a serious mood. "Understood, so you want us to end it and report right?" Yukio asked while looking all formal.

"Ja!" Mephisto yelled out showing off that he knows German. "Ok then let's move..." I yelled out already getting out the key that can go anywhere. "Auf Wiedersehen!!!" Mephisto called out waving goodbye. With that we left to the area where the demonic presence is.

(Lucy's POV:)
I opened the doors to my guild to be quickly caught off guard with magic hitting me. All of a sudden all the attacks stop, I looked up to find Loke and Virgo making a shield to protect me from them. "Agriato." I said to my two spirits before they left.

"Wow you even need to get protection! What a weakling." A random background character said. A lot of agreements were made. I sat there with tears in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away and went to the bar where Mira is. "Hey Mira." I said a little down. "Hey Lucy." She started before she looked at me. "Lulu! What's wrong!? What happened?" She kept asking me questions. I smiled to here saying a silent 'I'm ok'. She looked at me sadly before going back to work.