Chapter 2: Joining the Academy and Meeting New Friends

(Lucy/Lucinda's POV:)

I started to wake up to a bright light. I closed my eyes again not liking the bright light that is aiming at my eyes. Rolling to my side I opened my eyes again to see two boys on the other side of the room. I stretched out my arms, looking at my surroundings. I yawned and got up off of the bed and stood up. Noticing I'm not in my clothes I was in this morning I started to panic. I only had on a black over sized shirt that goes to my knees.

Instead of just standing there I went to look around, but not without my new sword. I went around looking for a washroom so I can clean my face and do lady stuff. I'm kinda glad that my chest is smaller and I'm as tall as Levy! I started to think of Fairy Tail. 'Why, am I not in the guild?' I thought while looking at my hand then I remembered what I did... I sighed and continued to search for the washroom.

I finally found the washroom at the first floor. 'Wonder why they don't have it for all floors' I thought to myself while walking into the washroom. "Open Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" I yelled out, summoning one of my favorite and weirdest spirits. "Punishment, Hime?" Virgo asked while bowing towards me. I sweat dropped at her question. "Um, no Virgo but could you get shampoo and conditioner that smells like the ocean and lavender." I started and before she disappeared I said. "And some new clothes with a towel..." Virgo nodded before disappearing and reappearing with the stuff I asked for. "Is this all, Hime?" She asked while handing me the towel and clothes. She put the shower items on top of the fabrics. "No Virgo, That is all." I said before she disappeared with gold dust left behind.

I set my clothes and towel next to the showers. I undress to show that I only had the shirt on. "Perverts.." I mumbled while turning on the water to warm. I washed my body and hair with the lavender scent that was from my shampoo. I rinsed off the bubbles that was left off of my hair and body. I grabbed the conditioner and started to shrub the ends of my hair with the scent of the ocean. I rinsed off and shut off the water. I grabbed my towel and started to dry of myself before stepping out of the shower. I gathered my clothes and got dressed in a black crop top from Victoria Secret that says "Pink" on the sides of the long sleeves. I put on high wasted white jeans that has some holes near the knees. I put on black converse and a white eyepatch to cover my red eye before going out in the hall.

I smelled something delicious and followed the smell towards the cafeteria. I found the two guys that were sleeping in the same room as me. I just went towards their table and sat down, starting to put my hair in a waterfall braid. The blue haired person was cooking with a random creature. "Oh, Hello Lucinda..." The guy with glasses said. "I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm Yukio Okumura." Yukio said while bowing down in politeness. "Oh um Hi..I'm Lucy or known as Lucinda..." I said shyly while looking down, playing the the him of my crop top. "That's my brother in the kitchen, his name is Rin." He said while pointing to 'Rin'. "And the little demon is our chef, Ukobach." I simply nodded and sat down.

After waiting a few moments Rin and Ukobach came with food. On the plate there was rice in the left corner of the tray with a few pieces of meat. In the middle there was an omelet with red syrup on it creating a curving line. At the right side there was some hot green tea and on the bottom of the tray there was chopsticks. Rin sat down next to Yukio. "Itadakimasu." We all said then started to eat. I start eating with the rice and meat. I hummed, enjoying the food. Before I could finish the rice, I tried the omelet. I grinned and took another bite. After awhile I finally finished the meal. "Agriato, Rin and Ukobach. It was delicious." I said while smiling.

"Yuko, Lucinda." Rin said and looked at Ukobach.

(Rin's POV:)

"Yuko, Lucinda." I said while picking up the dishes getting help from Ukobach. 'YAY! SHE LIKES MY COOKING!' Ukobach said in my head while we were cleaning up. "Of course, you like everybody who enjoys your cooking." I said while side glancing at Ukobach. 'That's not true.' He said while pouting cutely. I chuckled and put away the dishes. "Well, cya Ukobach!" I said while walking to the other two.

"We are going to Mephisto first to see if you qualify to join the academy." Yukio said while taking out his 'Anywhere key.' He put the key in the door and simply turned it before opening it to show Mephisto's office. "Moin Moin!" We heard a voice say while walking towards us in another weird outfit. "I see you brought the little demon." He said while kissing Lucinda's hand. "Um...." She looked weirded out by the man. "I'm gonna find, Shiemi." I said while getting my own 'Anywhere' key.

(Lucy/Lucinda's POV:)

Rin left me with this weird dude. 'Atleast Yukio is here.' I thought to myself while Yukio and Mephisto were talking to each other. "I think she is ready, she isn't out for blood like last night." Yukio said while standing in front of me. "Good...she may join you guys." Mephisto said while sitting in a chair while drinking tea. "Agriato, Master." I said whiling bowing politely. Mephisto started to laugh. "You don't have to bow, Lucinda." He said while whipping away a fake tear.

I didn't say anything and straightened out my back. "Well, Yukio take her to your class." Mephisto said and turned around facing the huge window. "Bye Mephisto." Yukio said while walking towards the door and put in a key. He opened the door to show a hallway instead of the outside walk path. "Wow..." I said quietly. "You'll get used to it." He said while having me follow him to an old looking room.

When we walked into the room, there wasn't a lot of kids in there. 3 boys were talking with each other with Rin. There was two other girls talking to each other two about random girl stuff. 'Great they might cause drama with me.' I thought to myself while standing in front of the class room. Yukio cleared his throat gaining attention from the students. "A new student will be joining us, her name is Lucinda." Yukio started. "Please sit with Rin, Lucinda." I nodded and went to sit next to Rin. "Ok, now let's introduce ourselves." Yukio said and pointed towards the girl with weird eyebrows. "You may start first." He said and crossed his arms while watching.

She stood up and introduced herself. "I'm Izuma Kamiki." She said and sat back down. The other girl stood up. "I'm Shieme Moriyama." Shieme said and sat back down more quickly then usual. She looked like an old Japanese girl in the usual dresses. A boy with brown hair and a blonde streak down the middle stood up. "I'm Ryugi Suguro." He said all tough like and sat back down before a pink haired boy stood up. 'He reminds me of- no don't think of him.' I thought to myself. "I'm Shima Renzo." He said before sitting back down. A small boy with a shaved head stood up. "And I'm Miwa Konekomura." He sat back down and reads a book.

"Ok now Lucinda, read these 15 books and after you finish you will take a test then you'll be caught up." Yukio said while bringing me 15 books. I took out my fast reading glasses and started to read all of the books in an hour. "She won't be done until Friday!" Ryugi said while laughing. "Quiet!" Yukio yelled out towards him and looked towards me. "Annnd done." I said while finishing up the test. I handed Yukio the books and my test.

He was looking through all my answers before going wide eye. "Welp, we have a new high score. Congratulations Lucinda you beat Ryugi in one day." Yukio said while putting away my test in a file. "Nani!?" The whole class yelled out. "Shut it!" I yelled out back. "But seriously how did you pass him?" Izuma asked while looking towards me. "Simple, I just read a lot and enjoy reading when I can." I replied while putting away the glasses.

"You cheated!" Ryugi yelled out while getting held back by the other boys. "No I didn't. I have good memory." I said while standing up and getting ready to leave because it seems class is almost done but fate had other plans.

(An: I hoped you enjoy this new chapter and thank you so much for the reads. If you noticed when I write in italics it means Rin and Lucy is in demon form and talking. I forgot to mention that last chapter but oh well! Thanks for reading and comment or vote!)