three

The coffee ran down Jungwoo's throat as he tried to hold back his sour expression because of the taste, since he was drinking it straight up black today. He swallowed the last bit, tossing the empty plastic cup into the trash before heading out of his work place, which was a local grocery store.

Thank god the day was over. With bags sagging under his eyes, Jungwoo walked back to the apartment since it wasn't that far.

When he entered, the lights were on, along with the strong stench of alcohol wavering through the air. He crinkled his nose, pulling his sweater sleeve up to place over his nostrils before walking further.

There Lucas was, sprawled out on the couch, completely wasted. Jungwoo's breath hitched, halting in his tracks. It happened, again.

"Jungwoo." the drunk male slurred, half lidded eyes gazing over his boyfriend.

Jungwoo felt his heart sink when he went over to the other. He intended to pull him off the couch and get him to bed, but it seemed like Lucas had other plans. The drunk boy pulled his boyfriend onto his lap, causing Jungwoo's breath to hitch again.

Lucas smashed their lips together in a hungry, desperate kiss. He placed his large hands on the other's slim waist, while Jungwoo's hands unconsciously found their way to Lucas' neck.

Jungwoo could taste the alcohol during the kiss, and he wanted to pull away - but he couldn't. This was the first kiss they've shared in a while and he had to admit he missed it. A lot.

The kiss turned into a full on makeout session, Lucas' tongue dominating Jungwoo's mouth. The shorter male moaned into his boyfriend's mouth, gripping onto Lucas' hair.

Though he was enjoying himself, Jungwoo knew he had to break this sooner or later. He was not one to reject a round of sex, but Lucas was intoxicated - and wouldn't remember any of it in the morning.

Considering their current situation in their relationship, he wanted to sort some things out first, before they jumped straight into pleasure.

"Lucas." Jungwoo breathed, forcing himself to break the kiss, pressing his forehead against the other's. He could taste the alcohol on his own lips.

"Mhm?" he hummed, trying to catch his breath as well. His eyes were hazy and full of desire, which sadly couldn't be satisfied tonight.

Jungwoo got off his boyfriend, taking him by the hand and leading him to the bedroom.

"You should sleep." he quietly advised, running his hand through Lucas' hair as he laid him down on the bed. In a matter of minutes, the drunken male was asleep, letting out soft snoring sounds.

Jungwoo's fingertips were still in Lucas' locks, smoothing the strands gently. He sighed, looking over the other's peaceful being. His heart sunk even more, being disappointed in his boyfriend for getting drunk tonight.

"Why?" he muttered to himself. "Why Lucas?"