four

Taking care with his hungover boyfriend wasn't a new thing for Jungwoo. In fact, the male's been dealing with Lucas being hungover more and more recently.

He brought a bottle of water to the room, placing it on the nightstand.

He made eye contact with Lucas for a second but immediately turned away. He wasn't flustered or anything, but his mind was telling him to avoid eye contact.

"Jungwoo?" a strain voice called.

The male lifted his eyes. "Yes?"

Lucas held his arms out, gesturing he wanted a hug. His boyfriend gave in, sitting on the edge of the bed and wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

"I'm sorry for getting drunk." he whispered into Jungwoo's ear, rubbing soft circles on his back.

"It's okay."

It's not okay.

I've heard this so many times, your apology has lost its meaning.

"Lucas?" Jungwoo pulled back from the embrace.

"Yeah?" the other male grabbed his boyfriend's hands, lacing their fingers together.

"I have something to apologize for, too." he bit his lip nervously, staring at their hands in his lap. "I'm sorry for how I acted on our anniversary. I didn't mean to snap at you the way I did."

Lucas stayed silent, for a couple seconds. "Yeah, it kinda shocked me how that aggression came out of you."

Jungwoo held back his frown.

You didn't say you would forgive me.

Lucas released the other's hands. "I gotta get ready for work. My boss is gonna yell at me." he tried to scoot past his boyfriend on the bed.

"Lucas." Jungwoo grabbed his wrist. "You shouldn't go. Stay here and rest."

Lucas shot a weak smile at him. "I'll be alright, Jungwoo. I'm sure."

He exited the room.