34 (4) - Sunday

Kitten 💚
I'm in the common room... Everyone's looking at me

Draco laughed as he read the message and took a few seconds to compose himself before going down. No need for everyone to see how much of a lovesick puppy he truly was in the privacy of his room.

He couldn't suppress his smile, though, as he got sight of his favourite gryffindor, looking lost and blushing from the attention he was recieving.

Harry soon noticed the blonde, and his while faced relaxed, an easy smile making his way on his lips.

"Of course they stare at you, why did you expect ?" Draco asked him with a playful grin as he made his way through the small crowd towards him.

Harry replied with a playful grin of his own, and quickly kissed the Slytherin.

"And now they're starting a the both of us" He said laughing at a shocked Draco, who only groaned something that sounded suspiciously like "idiot", before grabbing Harry's hand to head back to his private room.

He stopped once he had closed the door behind him and turned to the gryffindor, to have a proper kiss.

"I hate you sometimes" he whispered with a voice way too sweet to go with his words.

"Obviously" Harry replied immediately with a smile, at which the other just pushed him lightly before sitting on his bed.

"How did it go with the Weasel ?"
"Don't call him that" He replied, but without an ounce of annoyance. He sat on the bed, too, with a smile that seemed to enlighten the room. "It went good. We have both wrongs, but now we know them, and we can move on. Leave the past where it belongs, in the past."

"That seems like the only option now. Moving on"

Harry nodded, knowing that it was easier said than done, but now he was willing to try. He looked at Draco, snaking an arm around his waist. Now he had the blonde to push him forward. And the blonde had him.

"So, potions or history first ?" Draco asked, clapping his hands.
Harry just groaned and let himself fall on his back with a heavy thud.

"Come on, I won't fail because of your lazy ass" the Slytherin said, pushing him slightly to make him move.
"My ass's not lazy, my brain is." He replied with a suggestive smile, which made Draco blush

"Less stupid jokes, more homework" He said as he got up, red in the face.

Harry laughed and followed his lead. Soon enough, they were both working on their history of magic essay which, if it wasn't really entertaining, was at least easy (well, it was with Draco's help).

"Can I have a break ?" Harry sighed after two hours, his head on the desk.

Draco couldn't help but run his hand through the black strands, a smile lingering in his lips.

"Sure. We'll do potions after dinner." He replied, even though he was not usually one to finish his work that late. He could make an exception for Harry.

His boyfriend sighed in relief and closed his eyes, simply enjoying a moment of nice intimacy with Draco. How he had dreamt of such a trivial thing as to do homework together. Or just be with each other, doing nothing else than being stupidly happy. He didn't know if that was the novelty of it all, if this newfound peace and happiness would last or wear off, but as for now, he couldn't give a damn.
He had spent his life worrying about every little thing, now he just wanted to enjoy.

He sat up to wrap his arms around Draco. He wanted to share what he was feeling, but didn't find words. Somehow, he knew that they didn't need them to understand each other.

"You're glasses are cold" Draco remarked as he felt them on his bare neck. This made Harry laugh. This was why Draco was perfect to him. He complained and was bluntly honest (probably to make up for years of lies and pretending), but he was sweet, too. His glasses might be cold, but the other had made no move to push him away.

"Let's just keep dinner. We can go to the kitchen later if we feel like it" He said, moving his head so it tested on Draco's shoulder instead of his neck.

"Okay" came the answer in a whisper.
"Okay" he repeated, and he once again closed his eyes to savour the peaceful feeling that was warming him up.

This lasted for a few minutes, before Draco broke the silence again.

"Break's over, kitten. Potions now !" He said with enthusiasm. He really did like potions, and Harry's clueless expression was one of the cutest thing he had ever seen.

"Merlin save meeee" Harry whined, making the other roll his eyes.

In the end, they never went to the kitchen, and worked for three more hours (cut by sweet little kiss sharing breaks). Once they were both done with their essay, they changed and got under the covers, curling up with each other.
Of course, Harry still had troubles eating, and his guilt would sometimes get the best of him. Draco's anxiety disorders wouldn't disappear in the near future. They would probably fight, and face hate from people that were to immerged in their own problems to see the main others had to go through, and the circumstances that had lead to Draco's poor choices. But knowing this, Harry still had a smile falling asleep. They were imperfect, but together, the were perfectly so, he thought, and was looking forward to go through good and bad with the Slytherin he had come to know and love in the past month. Maybe even before that.
As if hearing his thoughts, the blonde man moved impossibly closer, snoring faintly. Harry smiled fondly, and finally closed his eyes, the image of two blue tulips catching the dim moonlight before he could fall asleep.

[That's it guys, finally the last chapter is here ! I think I will post an epilogue later on, and maybe some bonus chapters whenever I feel like it, but consider the story done ! I just need to edit it entirely because there must be a shameful amount of mistakes (I'm sorry I try my best !) Thanks for reading and commenting, I read every comment I get, even if I don't reply immediately, I will do so sooner or later, once I get a bit more time... Things are a bit complicated for me now, but hey, that's what life is, right ?
Anyways, thank you again !]