Chapter Two

My eyes squinted into a glare when I saw that imbecile who thought it was funny to trick me into putting oil grease on my eyes. Instead of having to finish my presentation for today, I spent hours in the bathroom the grease off my face. That was the third strike and I wasn't going to take anymore of that. I wanted him out of the house.

"Good morning, Ma'am Drey." He flashed a smile at me. I found my triplets talking with this bastard in our backyard under the shade of a tree.

I lifted an eyebrow, cocking my hips to one side and crossing my arms to my chest. I had always hated this man's guts. Ang lakas ng loob niyang mag- good morning sa akin pagkatapos ng ginawa niya sa akin. He was treating me as if I was a funny joke. 

"Kids, what are you doing here?" Tanong ko sa mga anak ko.

"Tinulungan kami ni Tarzan na kunin ang kite namin sa tree, Mommy. It got stuck up there because we were chasing Brad, it was Sid's turn but he didn't want to give the kite to him." Monty pouted, his dark brows crumpled. 

"I told you I'd give it to you in a minute." Brad gave his brother a sideway glare before his eyes lighted up again. "Tarzan climbed up the tree to get the kite and he climbs like the cartoon Tarzan."

"It was so cool you should've seen it." There was amusement in Sid's voice. "Sabi ni Tarzan, he climbed trees higher than this and this is the highest tree we have, right?"

"Pumasok na kayo sa loob. The food's ready." I told them in a stoic tone.

"Can we stay for a little while? We want to hear his cool stories." Brad excitedly said. 

"Sabi ni Tarzan sobrang taas ng mountain kung saan siya nakatira dati, he said he could touch the clouds! Isn't that cool, Mommy?"

"No. Get inside." I firmly told them. 

"But Mommy-"

"No buts. Inside. Now." I said, using my authorative tone. 

The kids whined but did what I told them to do, anyway. With sagged shoulders, they walked past me to the house. It was just Tarzan and I now. I could see through he was trying to do. If he thought he could use my sons para hindi ko siya kagalitan, nagkakamali siya. 

"Ma'am, ang kukulit po ng mga anak niyo. Ang daming tanong. Nakakatuwa." He flashed a cheeky smile as he watched them walk away. 

"You're fired." I said without batting an eye.

Nawala ang ngiti sa mga labi niya at bumalik ang mga mata niya sa akin. "Ma'am?"

"Mag-impake ka na. Last day mo na ito dito."

"Ma'am naman? Bakit?" 

"Ang lakas din ng loob mong itanong sa akin yan. Go pack your things, I'll have your last salary sent later." After that, I turned my back to him and began walking inside. I went through the glass sliding door to our dining room where my family was having dinner. Kuya Miggy and my twin, Coco, dropped by to have breakfast with us so we could discuss about the company's new project. 

"Ma'am Drey, huwag mo naman ako tanggalin sa trabaho ko." I heard Soren's begging voice from behind me as soon as I walked into the dining room. "Dahil ba ito sa nangyari kagabi?"

"Did you shag the driver?" Coco asked, nonchalantly.

"Coco, there are kids in here." Saway ni Mama.

"What? They don't know what I'm talking about." Said my twin brother before turning to Monty who was sitting beside him. "Did you know I was talking about sex?"

Monty shook his head. "What's sex?"

"See." Coco shrugged with a cheeky smile on his face. 

"COCO!" Dad's voice boomed throughout the whole dining room. "That is inappropriate."