Chapter Three

"MOMMY!" The triplets happily waved at me while playing in their indoor play area. Sid was sitting on the plastic slide, Brad was right behind him, and Monty was already putting on his shoes. The boys had to stay in school after their class for music lessons and when they finish early, their teacher let them play. It was convenient for me dahil isang sunduan na lang. We didn't have to wait for Arthur anymore as Arthur's class finishes an hour later than the triplets, just in time for when the triplets lessons end.

"Brad, don't push your brother." I said, my eyes fixed on the two who were still on the slide.

"Hurry up!" Brad urged his brother.

Sid came sliding down and Brad followed after him. Monty was already done putting on his shoes and was now putting his Avengers backpack on his back. The two other boys ran to the shoe rack and started putting on their shoes.

"How was school? Did you have fun?" I asked Monty, brushing my fingers through his dark hair.

"Yeah! The teacher let us watch this science show on the TV." Masayang sabi ni Monty.

"That's good." I smiled.

"Mommy, did you know Brad was sent outside because he was throwing papers on our classmates while we were watching movie!" Sumbong ni Sid sa akin.

"You tattletale!" Siniko ni Brad ang kapatid.

"Mommy, see that!" Sid frowned.

"Stop it, you two!" Saway ko sa kanila bago tumingin kay Brad. A frown tugged at the corners of my lips. Brad had always been a trouble magnet since he was little, or maybe he was the trouble. "That's not nice, Brad. Bakit ginawa mo iyon?"

"My friend, Walter, and me were exchanging drawings! We crumple the paper and throw each other our drawings and then he told on us." He pointed at Sid. "He's a tattletale!"

"Stop pointing at your brother, Brad." I put his finger down. "You know it's wrong. You shouldn't have done that while in class. No desserts for you tonight and you sleep early, you understand?"

"I don't wanna!" Brad whined.

"But you have to because that's what Mommy said." Monty, the eldest of the triplets and the leader, said.

"I don't wanna! I don't wanna!" Brad stomped his feet to the ground.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and shake my head. They were getting harder and harder to handle the boys as they grew. I could already see a streak of rebellion in Brad, he took on Coco's personality. I knew I was going to have a hard time handling him when he gets a little bit older. Si Mama at Dad nga hirap na hirap na kay Coco noon, paano naman akong mag-isa lang?

Brad quickly forgot what he was whining about when Monty popped out a lollipop from his backpacks pocket. I talked to their music teacher for awhile and she said they were doing great in her class. We said goodbye to her and went to the opposite wing of the school to pick up Arthur.

Nakaupo si Arthur sa bench sa waiting area nang madatnan namin. He was strumming the strings of his guitar, the one Dad had given him for his birthday. He rarely takes out the guitar Callum had given him. Ayaw niyang nahahawakin ito ng ibang tao at sobrang alaga niya sa gitarang iyon. He would be devastated if something bad were to happen to his favorite guitar.

"Arthur, baby." Nilapitan ko siya.

He lifted his eyes from the guitar to me. I was met with the darkest of stares, he really had his father's eyes. They were the kind of black that has hues for every emotion. The darkest hue when his upset or sad and it lightens when his happy. It was like a mood ring.