Chapter 3: Home Invasion

The androids were on the transport flying over the Atlantic Ocean heading to New York City. Some of the androids talked among each other about the mission they were going to do, but Roxo decided to call Laura, Cristina's mother.

"Hello?"
"It's me Laura, are you at the shelter?"
"No, but we are near it. Everyone is trying to stay calm."
"Stay safe, and tell Cristina that everything will be alright."
"I will, you stay safe as well."
"You count on that."

Roxo hanged up and the pilot called him. "The aliens have arrived to Earth's atmosphere and are beginning to send troops!"
"We have to get to the lab quick!"
"Yes Captain."

The pilot flew faster and when they reached the city they saw the invasion taking place. The 9th Legion's fighters had engaged in aerial combat with the enemy ship. To avoid entering combat, they flew past the Statue of Liberty and sneaked past various buildings.

An alien aircraft which was very advanced and looked a lot like the jets of old followed them. "Captain Roxo, enemy fighter behind us!" Roxo looked at the rearview camera and saw the fighter coming behind them, it also had a "Z" painted on it's sides. He could barely see inside of the cockpit, but he saw that it had a pilot in it.

"It uses green energy, Stephen and Emerald, take it down!" The Deployer opened it's side doors and they flew out of it. Emerald and Stephen's skin turned back to metal and their eyes glowed green. "Now Emerald!" She shot a powerful blast at the fighter but the pilot doged it. Stephen used this to get on top of the fighter. He looked at the cockpit and saw a person in it, but he had no time to get distracted by that. "Emerald, prepare to absorb!" She called in Red. "Red, we're going to need your help. When we disable the ship you make it go down."

Red got out of the Deployer and served as distraction while Emerald got on top of the ship. "Now!" Stephen and Emerald absorbed the green energy of the fighter and their bodies glowed green because of the big amount of energy they absorbed. "Take this!" -shouted Red as he put his hands together and blasted the ship with a powerful energy blast. The fighter crashed and two more appeared. "There's more incoming!" -said Roxo via radio. The androids moved out to fight them as the Deployer left.

The large ship flying over the city began to deploy large and small robots into the ground and began searching buildings. The ships that were following the androids were robot deployers as well. The androids began fighting them and they got noticed. An alien soldier approached a the tall grey-skinned alien on the middle of the ship's control center. "My Commander, we have encountered some problems with the civilians. They have seem to be hiding in special refugee centers." Commander Barron Zulek stood from his chair. "Send in Assassin Squadron and prepare to release the virus."
"Yes sir, there also appears to be a problem with squadrons 372 and 415. They are being destroyed quickly."
"Send in the Sentinel Bots, I want that laboratory secured!"

The 9th Legion's flagship called "The Flame", was a Valkyrian Destroyer, a huge ship that was used to hold fighters and serve as support for troops on both air and ground. The 9th Legion's color is orange, that's why the ship is called The Flame.

"All turrents focus fire on the enemy bridge!" -said General Woods on the intercom. The huge ships entered combat as the ground forces tried to repell the invaders.

The Sentinel Bots (Z5-Sentinel Bots) have a repeater gun underneath the red eye they have. They are tall and walk on two legs as the Z1-Battle Bots support them. The Z1 Battle Bots are the humanoid looking robots.

"General, the robots are on the move!" -said Captain Montaner.
"Where are they going Captain?"
"They seem to be heading to Base York sir!"
"I'll contact them to get ready for the attack."

The soldiers moved to follow the enemy robots and Captain Montaner saw a fast ship heading the other way. "General, one of the enemy ships is going twoards the refugee center!"
"Head there with the soldiers you have, we'll take care of the situation on Base York."
"On it sir!"

Near the lab, the androids fought off the robots attacking them. They fought on the ground with the orange androids cutting through the enemy robots since they formed energy blades from their hands. The purple and red ones absorbed the red energy out of the robots and blasted them with it. Sky, Stephen and Emerald fought off the reinforcements that were coming.

Emerald blocked incoming fire with an energy shield she formed around her and ran at the robot. She smashed the robot's head against the ground and as she got up she saw a Sentinel Bot coming at her. She made a shield to protect herself as the robot came in closer shooting at her.

A blue energy beam came in from above and hit the Sentinel Bot and destroyed it. Emerald looked up and saw another android in the air. "Mavi!" Everyone looked back and saw him glowing in blue energy with electricity flowing around him. "Get off my planet!" He charged into the enemy and shot six powerful beams that destroyed the incoming robots.

He flew down and stood on the middle of the street. Sky ran twoards him and hugged him. "I thought you were dead.!"
"But I'm here now." -he said while hugging her.
"Where were you?" -asked Phoenix.
"I woke up on a repair table and the lab was completely empty. I think it was the warning that made me wake up."
"Warning? What warning?" -asked Roxo.
"I received a warning on my transmitter about an incoming alien attack, that made me activate and, as I told you, the lab was deserted."
"Why would they leave you vulnerable inside the lab?" -asked Stephen.
"I don't know."

Roxo got a call from General Woods. "Roxo, the enemy are going to attack Base York. Is the lab secured?"
"Yes sir it is, should we move in to help?"
"Negative, the enemy has sent troops to the refugee center on the south of the city. They need your help."
"We're on our way sir!"
"What is it?" -asked Violet.
"The enemy is going to attack the South Refuge."
"Then let's go and help them!" -said Red as he and Ruby began to fly out of there.
"Right!" Roxo and the others moved out quickly to help the civilians and save them from certain death.

As they flew twoards the refugee center, Mavi saw a clothing shop nearby. He went there and broke in to get some clothes on. "Mavi what are you doing?" -asked Sky.
"Taking some clothes obviously." He put on some pants and turned back into his skin. "What shirt looks better, the green one or the blue one?"
Sky chuckled softly. "The blue one."
"Right." He took a black jacket and went on with the others.

"Guys? I'm receiving some signals from the refugee center." -said Phoenix- "There's a speeding vehicle heading twoards it."
"We have to get there quick!" Roxo went full speed ahead to try and save them.