Requiem

Sometimes, in the midst of war, a tragedy must strike. The shocking numbness brings us together, it helps us bond in ways we could never otherwise see. A nation of elders, middle aged men and women alike, teenagers and children all mourn for the loss of a man who's legacy will live on forever.

Your stories, your laughter and kindness will ripple throughout the world infinitely. You brought hope to the hopeless...you brought joy to the broken...you brought tears to even the strong...you have created a world where all can live, feeling protected.

You stand among the other great heroes of the ages. Not all of which are gone. May you go to a place where all worth is equal, all age is infinite, all time is forever, and all love is an eternity.

May you be reunited with Joan and everyone else who has passed to the other side.

You're accomplishment is something that should never be forgotten. Never be let to die. May you're peace and prosperity be infinite, for you left us, in your presence, to Marvel.

They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla, where thine enemy has been vanquished and the brave shall live forever. Let us not mourn, but rejoice for those who have died the glorious death. There do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my Mother, my brothers and my sisters. There do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.