The Take Down

//Kara's pov//
I was scared out of my wits crying and clinging to my dad. As we were waiting the gun man ran up and down the hall ways just shooting and screaming crazy thing."ILL KILL YOU ALL!!"he shouted, I cried a bit harder "daddy I don't wanna die"I sobbed into his shirt, he soothed by rubbing my back and talking-well whispering about the things I liked, it worked.
30 minutes later
We say in total silence as the shooter made his way upstairs, we didn't dare move. We heard the sound of guns shots Getting closer, suddenly they stopped, and our door nobb turned but the lock prevented it from opening, he laughed and In a song song voice he said "I'm gonna kill you". I heard police and gun fire for about 10. Second then the police officer spoke up
"ITS SAFE TO COME OUT". I looked at dad he looked at the rest of the guys then unlocked the door, we saw everyone cautiously step out of their place of hiding only to see the criminal lying face down on the floor with a pool of blood around him I looked at my dad and he hugged me tightly. "I though I was gonna loose you"he whispered and felt his tears on my head but I could care less I hugged him tighter.
Later
The police took our statements. And let ago home, I was to terrifed to sleep though.

The next morning, I was still terrified, the bus door closed, and I burst into tears, I was a wreck "Kara?!" My dad rushed over to Console me, "I only closed the door" vic said. "Must have sounded like  a gun shot"dad said I knew from them on I would not be the same.

Sorry this is soooooo short I just lost inspiration on this chapter not the whole story but have a filler chapter