五十六

Hana sat next to Chittaphon on his apartment's sofa, occasionally hearing Yoojin in the kitchen making the three dinner. Although he was a bit iffy with the girl at first, it didn't take long for him to start acting like her dad. So, when Chittaphon told him about what happened, he was honestly heartbroken.

"I just," Hana starts, sighing as she leaned back on the couch. "How could I not notice they all liked me?"

Chittaphon stared at the girl with a heartbroken stare, her being stressed isn't what he wanted to exactly see this week. "They're just being idiots, don't worry," he responds. "I wish I could knock some sense into them literally, but I rather take care of you, than to deal with those three."

Hana stared at the television, trying her best to focus on the black screen instead of the whirling thoughts inside her head. "Chittaphon, what if I start to like one of them back? What would the rest of them think? What if I don't even like any of them? I don't want to hurt their feelings."

Chittaphon moved his arms up to her shoulders, making her face him. Her eyes showed a glossy feature, Chittaphon easily knowing that she was getting sensitive to this topic. "Hey. No matter what, you are not going to hurt their feelings," he starts, giving her a warm smile. "If you start dating one of them, or date someone completely different, they will be happy for you. If they like you so much, they'll know what's best for you."

Yoojin soon came into the living room, frowning at the sight of teary eyed Hana. "Dinner's ready, guys. I cooked an Australian special, for our little one."

Hana's eyes lit up at the words 'Australian special', instantly moving from her spot to race to the dining room table. What sat on the table, absolutely amazed her. "Pigs in a blanket, huh? Although it's not just in Australia, I'll take it," she states, sitting down quickly.

~~~~~

Hyunjin sat at his desk, soft music being played from his laptop. He tried distracting himself from the problem by writing stories, something he'd do once in awhile; but all of the main characters represented the one and only, Go Hana. The pictures of the girl that'd pop up on his changing laptop background didn't help either.

He leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes tight. Images of Hana were displayed everywhere in his mind, he couldn't stop thinking about her. It's as if he was cursed from the day he first talked to her, a curse that no man or woman could cure. A curse he'd be stuck with, no matter what man ended up with the girl.

Hyunjin sighed, hearing the song change into an OST he has always loved. The downside to that OST, was that it was about love. He hit the skip button, waiting for a new song to start. Only for another love song to play, Hyunjin sighing once again.

He hit skip again, leaning back befire the song started playing. The lyrics echoed throughout the room, making Hyunjin almost lose it. Another love song. While hitting the skip button this time, he almost broke his mouse.

"Like this, love you love you love you, I love you."

Hyunjin at this point, was pissed. He turned Spotify off, closing his laptop instantly. He leaned back in his chair once again, running his hands through his hair.

"Why the fuck can't she get out of my head?" He asked himself, sighing for the umpteenth time that night. He looked back on Ten's messages towards the three of them, remembering that he clearly wasn't pleased with them. "Ten's right, we shouldn't fight over her."

Somewhere in his mind, that sentence hurt his pride. Made him feel like he was worthless, and couldn't fight for what he wanted. Like he couldn't go for what he liked.