Chapter 2 • A Flashback of him

As I reached work someone said good morning Tiff today your going to be helping Chace in the blind people can have dreams too and reach them show.

:I thought to my self Chace, Chace I couldn't work out who he was but by the sounds of it he is seemed to be male :

On the way I could badly hear a voice but it was getting closer and closer, my body and legs moved as Narla turned and I Started to recognise it  I remembered something I knew who he was it was Oli (( theorionsound )) one of my favorite ever YouTuber.

*flashback* *It was 12:50pm Australia stranded time at Sydney at minecon, Oli was there I was waiting in line for 10minuets once it opened because I was waiting at Oli's booth over night I remember someone else next to me, In a booth that said LDshadowlady I had no idea of the person who was waiting at the booth or the person they where waiting for, so I asked them and they said they where a shadowcadet and  waiting for there fav YouTuber Lizzie, then I remembered seeing her in one of Oli's Instagram Story's*

After Oli passed I could start to hear like an LDshadowlady voice, I wish I had got to see Oli one more time before I went blind.

I didn't want to disturb them because I knew it would be annoying if I did then Oli , Lizzie and a few others voices got closer to me, I had no idea what was going on as there voices got close to me Oli grabbed my shirt and said "Come on Tiff I have to show you something". He remembered me but I didn't know if he knew I was blind know.

My favorite person in the world remembered me I was so happy but I was also sad because I wouldn't see what he wanted to show me. I had no idea where Oli was taking me.

As we approached the secret road where not even I was allowed in because it said no Tiff allowed, I knew they had something planed but I knew was not a video because he had just posted one that morning that I herd of, Well I don't remember but I think he didn't. And I herd no one was carrying video equipment. Also I listened to Oli's new video that morning.