Chapter 4 • A sad story

Oli's pov
- | = | -
Tiff's been in hospital for 3 weeks so far and hasn't woken up but the scans say she is alive, Dr Hobbit ( yes from the hobbits I was watching it as I wrote ) told me that they may have to go back in and do surgery again.

I really miss tiff right now like I have a really big crush on her and my surprise was I had a thing so she could get surgery again to see, and the other one to be ########. ( secret Sorry )  Tiff's such a great viewer and I want to know if there's and way to repay her.

I thought to myself well there is one way but.... Then I would have to think about how many people would like it and how many would not.

I just keep sitting on the bench at Starlords pizza ria wearing my a orionsoundlittleboi shirt with my ripped pants and my panda cap I felt like I was a king. All I needed now was a cheese and pineapple pizza, and so I ordered one.

My mouth watered as I ate my cheese and pineapple pizza ( please no DONT PUT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA because I like it ) I just hoped Tiff was alive.

I walked back to the hospital and once I got there I walked into Tiffs room u sat there for a bit before I could hear talking outside Tiffs room It was Dr Hobbit but he was talking to someone else. I walked out to see him talking to Lizzie and Joel, I just stood there saying nothing.

They eventually saw me and told me Lizzie's sister Maddie had Cancer ( Reference from as long as you love me ill love you A Jizzie fanfic book 3) I started to cry I had know Maddie since she was born and I didn't want to lose two people that where close to me.

I talked to Lizzie and Joel for a while until I herd a voice yell

"Where am I ?!?! WHO PUT ME HERE !?!?"

I knew it was Tiff she was finally awake I wanted to tell her about Maddie because Maddie was her best friend but I didn't want to add more stress then she already had.

Then Dr Hobbits and Nurse Zside walked in and told Tiff and I that Tiff had had a major heart attack because she over thought. As they where speaking Tiffs eyes opened........