un

(Jungkook's POV)

In the comfort of my own home, sleeping and overall resting should be a no brainer. But that isn't possible if you lived with a bitch-of-a-sister.

Isn't it lovely? Instead of waking up to a gentle shake and a calming, motherly smile. I'm woken by

'JUNGKOOK, IF YOU DON'T COME HERE RIGHT NOW AND MAKE BREAKFAST FOR ME. YOU'LL COME TO SCHOOL WITH A BLOODY EYE!'

It's still surprising not waking up to that anymore. Waking up to my alarm seemed to be foreign, I still can't believe I got used to being treated like shit.

You might be wondering, are you still living with that bitch? And to that, is no. After living with her for 16 years, having to constantly suffer through emotional and physical abuse. I had enough.

I somehow couldn't stood up to her, it's as if she has me in chains with her spiteful words or being engulfed with punches filled with rage and disgust.

But that all changed when I told my closest friends which I would call family, about what happened. It still shocks me to this day, 2 months after the event happened.

I was immediately engulfed with hugs, words filled with worry, eyes laced with hate, anger, spite. They couldn't believe I was treated such a way and not suspect a thing. Tsk, I sometimes think that my advantages are disadvantages.

Well, my dear. Although I appear as intimidating with my over-the-top tattoos, buff physique and my overall bad boy attitude.

I'm not exactly the strongest and most independant man out there. I craved love, I needed love. I'm not the type to cry, infact i've never did. After witnessing the death of my parents, i've grown to be numb.

Numb to my sister's spiteful actions, numb to my feelings, numb to myself.

I've grown to be used to such words and hate. I couldn't understand how somebody could say such a thing, the hate in her eyes would make me feel powerless and all to blame.

It's been that way ever since they died, sometimes I wish it was me. Then maybe, just maybe she would be the Boyoung I used to know.

But whenever I had those thoughts, I would always comfort myself and remind me that I am a worthy human being that deserves all the love and beauty of the world.

I groaned as I realised I had to get up and get ready. Namjoon and Jin are probably making breakfast right now, I thought to myself.

Feeling the bed shake and the sound of my ringtone made me shift to my right, the caller 'jamless😔🤠' pops up.

Chuckling at the name, I grabbed the phone and placed it beside my ear.

'JeON jUNGoO!1!1' a voice yelled out, making me frown in annoyance. Who the fuck wakes up somebody by yelling like king kong, goddamn.

'Wtf do you want you jamless, peice of expired mayo' I replied, slowly getting up to stretch.

The morning sun had made itself noticeble as I brought up the blinds, making me squint my eyes at the bright light. Fuck i'm blind, I dramatically fell back as if I just got shot.

'Excuse me you bunny teeth, maggots infested apple. It's hyung to you, you disrespectful peice of shit' I could feel his anger radiating from my phone, making me chuckle in success. I was so getting an earful once he sees me.

'Anyways' he cleared his throat in the process of rethinking his words. 'Ah right, before I was rudely interruptED' The sass in his voice made it obvious he was annoyed with me, I rolled my eyes in a joking manner.