Projects and New Intern

Chapter 4:

Sarah P.O.V:

I was so nervous, I kept rearrange the boardroom, where I was meeting Mr Baker, after the third change, I decided I should calm my nerves and maybe talk a quick walk to my desk to see if Bridget, Richard's interim well I am helping with the case...

Me: Hey Bridget, I just checking if you need anything-

I was shocked into silience when I had seen what she had done to my desk...it look like barbie had a slumber party at my desk, it was all so pink...

Bridget: Hey...Yeah I am good, although I don't get why Richard keep waving his hand at me like a loon *rolling her eyes...

Me: *Looking at Richard face I knew she was in trouble* Bridget, I know I spoke to you about his signal....He want you to get him a coffee, remember, the twirl of his finger...and he likes his coffee dark, no milk and just one sugar, think you can handle it, while I calm him down for you...

Bridgert: *She jumps up from her seat* Ok whatever...*She walks away while typing furious on her phone...which gives me an idea...

I quickly knock on his door, and enter when he says come in...

Me: Morning Boss...

Richard: Where did the agency get this idiot, I have been signalling her for over an hour...All she does is stare at me weirdly...

Me: She still new, it will take her a bit to adjust...sorry

Richard: *sign* It fine, is Baker not here?

Me: He will be in the next minute or so, I thought maybe I could make a suggestion...

Richard: Go ahead...

Me: Today generation is all about their phones, maybe when you want something done, You could email or text Bridget...like get a only work line...this way she is technology happy and you will get your coffee...it just a suggestion...

Richard: Having an intern suppose to make my life simpler...*sign* But you right, I saw her go at that phone...I will think about it...

Me: *Smile* Okay....So I will leave you to it...

After leaving Richard office, I head to the conference and meet Mr Baker, He was a loud mouth old man, let just say it was not the first best impression...

Me: I am so sorry sir...let me *trying to help him with the water I just spilled

Baker: Miss Geller, I am fine, please be seated...

Me: Okay...

Baker: I am to understand, you went to Harvard law?

Me: Yes sir, I am just a few modules from graduating, but due to raising my kid-

Baker: I am not here for your life story, I like to know my facts and have them in order, So if I give you a research topic, I expect that all revenues to get said info is utilized and is given in great detail...

I just nod

Baker: Good, I also like my coffee and lunch delivered to this room on daily basis, and timely, also any other activities I require, I want no questioned ask, Do I make myself clear?

Me: *Blank expression* Crystal...

After two research topics, I was sent on my first dodgy task...I had to meet a guy at a pub, and receive a parcel for him

After gathering my coat, I head out into the busy streets, and tuck a strand of my mousy brown hair...

I was an okay looking woman, I was 5.6 feet tall, brown midlength hair and boring brown eyes...So when I was dumped and left pregnant with Grayson, I didn't feel betrayed, it was perfect just the two of us...

Grabing a cab, I give the address and dread every moment I get closer to my destination...

The pub was about 8 or so miles from the office, Once I enter I was met by the smell of cigretttes and stale beer...

I head to the bar, and grab a stole...

A cute Bartender come over a greets...

Bartender: Hey, the name is Matthews, but my friends call me Matt...What can I get for the prettiest lady at the bar?

Me: *rolling my eyes* I am the only lady here, but I will just have a water...

Matt: *Smirks* Water, coming right up

After a few seconds of waiting, the stool beside me shifts, and a young nerdy looking guy sit...

Nerdy guy: Are you Sarah?

Me: Yes, and you are?

Nerdy guy: *smiles* Ned, the name, Baker told me to give you a package?

Me: Oh...

Ned pass a suspiously looking brown envelope, it was huge...

Ned: tell him, it the gueniue stuff, okay...

I just nod and he leaves

As I wake up to leave, I see on the napkin, Matt the really hot bartender left me his number...

Author Note

New Chappie just for my readers! Let me know what you guys think?

Vote, Tweet and Comment

@ ShyPopz

Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lot of love

Shaaira