School and home part one

Peter was staring out the window not paying much attention to class, he was good at math and never really saw a point to paying attention when the teacher taught such basic subjects.
But soon he felt his Spidey senses and realized the bell was about to go off, because of his advanced senses the bell wasn't exactly pleasant for peter, it felt like someone blew a dog whistle right in his ear, but he can't let anyone know so he he braces himself for the bell. He gets up to leave but Mr. Harrington gets the attentions of the class telling them to sit down. "Class listen up I have a announcement on this years field trip, this year we're going to STARK TOWERS" the class erupted in yells of excitement Peter winced due to the sudden loudness.
Peters mind was blank "they were going to my house, with my family, the avengers, MY DAD."
His head hit his desk with a soft thump. Ned noticed Peter and with so much enthusiasm said "dude we're going to your house, do you think Thor's going to be there."   Mr.Harrington continued with his speech after getting the class settled "the field trip is at 8am on Friday so you'll still be going to home room then coming to the auditorium for head count, then we're off"
Peter let out a gron and put his head back on his desk. "alright everyone out of my classroom" Mr. Harrington said with a laugh he handed out permission slips as everyone went through the door.

Peter, Ned, and MJ took there usual spots at lunch. Ned was babbling about his new LEGO Star Wars set Mj was drawing Peter in her crisis book because apparently he "looked like he was about to puke his brains out" to them, (non-binary MJ I think yes) he tried to protest but ended up loosing like always there was no arguing with MJ.
      The rest of the day was normal he had chemistry with his favorite teacher Miss.Millberry  and health wasn't to bad compared to yesterday peter shutters at that thought. walking out of school talking to Ned and MJ. he saw Happy's Black suv pull up, he side a quick good bye to Ned and gave MJ a kiss on the cheek "text me later loser" they side giving him a wink. Peter ran to the car blushing fiercely. Their relation ship was fairly new only starting 3 weeks ago when they asked him out on his birthdays.
"Hey Happy" he grunted in response closing the divider between them, apparently peter was to much for him to handle at the moment.
(Time skip to the tower -not sold-)
Peter walked in to the tower completely forgetting about the Field trip waved hi to the receptionist "hi peter you seem like your in a good mood"
"I am Miss.Skyler" she was a nice woman tall, red hair with green eyes, She had 2 kids a little younger than peter. "You can go to the employee entrance to the left dear" he walked over pulling out his alpha 10 pass that only people who lived in the tower had. "Wait peter for your field trip tomorrow your going to have to use your pass, you know the rules about printing more than one pass" for the first time today he remembered he field trip to the tower he groaned and thanked Miss.Skyler.
Walking through the scanner FRIDAY announced "Stark, Peter alpha 10, two authorized items, authorized by Mr.Stark. Welcome back peter Sir is up stairs in the lab and most of the avengers are in the common room" he thanked FRIDAY and continued to the elevator trying to come up with a solution for the field trip, he can't have his class know he has his web-shooters and suite on him or that he's a FREAKING STARK. "Friday's going to be horrible"
——-@-@-@/@@/@/& time skip to dinner:$/!

"Peter dinners ready" Steve called from the kitchen most of the avengers were sitting when he got there others were on the couch or helping Steve in the kitchen when peter got their Bucky asked from the couch "peter what does 'thicc' mean it has two c's" Peter squinting at Bucky "um, well I-it I guess it means you have a um a well nice butt" suddenly Bucky looked up from his phone at Steve "thanks doll face" Steve blushed and went back to cooking as Bucky went back to Instagram and peter was just confused at the whole situation same as most of the Avengers.
Eventually everyone gathered at the dining room table, peter sat in between Sam and Bucky with Natasha across from him. Steve and Wanda cooked tonight witch meant it was actually good "thank god".
About Half way through the meal Natasha looked at him "so little spider what's this I hear about a field trip" peter coughed and stuttered eventually muttering very quietly " I have a field trip to s sndjendnxj" "what kid couldn't hear you" tony side smirking peter sighed " I have a trip to the tower on Friday" he looked at his plate not wanting them to see his embarrassment. Sam and Bucky started poking him in the sides " we gunna meet your little friends"
" don't bully the kid guys Pete you got the permission slip" Peter nodded getting up to go get the slip from his back pack bringing it to tony
"guys can you please not embarrass me it's gunna be hard enough keeping two major secrets I don't want one getting out"
"alright peter well tone it down" Steve side smiling at him "DONT WORRIE YOUNG SON OF STARK I SHAL PROTECT YOU" Thor yelled "thank you uncle Thor but could you be quieter my senses are a little high today"
"Oh sorry son of stark" Thor side putting his finger to his lips "I'll keep my brother in line peter" Loki side sincerely" " thanks uncle Loki"
"We won't embarrass you to bad Pete just a bit" Clint added tony and nat glared at him and he put his hands up in mock defense "alright kid we'll try to tone it down if your done with your meal you can go in potrol" tony explained "thanks dad love you"
"What about us" Bucky exclaimed
"Bye uncle Steve, bye uncle Bucky, bye uncle Sam, bye auntie Tasha, bye uncle Thor, bye uncle loki, bye uncle Clint, bye Wanda, bye viz, love you"