Questions answered 3

Peter guides his class to Conference room 5 on the avengers floor and gets them seated.
"Sooo um you guys have some questions" as soon as he asked that the room exploded in questions
"One at a time, um Betty"
"is Pepper Potts your mom"
"Yes and tony stark is my dad and the avengers are my aunts and uncles except Wanda, petro, Harley, Morgan, and nebula are like my siblings and cousins".
"um MJ"
"Are you Spider-Man" Peter scratched his neck considering the question "um yeah I guess"
"Knew it" MJ smirked
Peter gasped "WHAT h-how did y-you know" peter scrambled "you leave your backpack open a lot" they said nonchalantly.
Peter took a deep breath "ok then, um flash"
"If your Spider-Man why did you never fight back, you could have killed me with a punch but you didn't even try" flash huffed
With a powerful look in Peters eyes he said "with great power comes great responsibility" he gave flash a shy smile right before the elevator door opened and his mom and dad the great Tony Stark and Pepper Potts in their very signature business attire.
Tony walked straight up to peter and gave him a hug then pulled away with his hand still on Peters shoulder
"You ok bud"
"Yah I'm ok dad"
"Thank you for protecting your mom Pete"
Peter blushed "always dad"
Tony turned to his class then back to peter "how's the questions comin along"
"Weirdly" peter giggled
Tony called his hands then put his arm around peppers waist and on Peters shoulder "are all your questions answered"
The class nodded still in shock from the whole event
"Alright then we'll be off, Ned, MJ would you too like to join us for dinner"
"Yes sir" "Sure" they said in unison
"Alrighty then" tony took off his sunglasses to stare at the class "you all signed NDA's so not one word to anyone about what happened here. Capeesh, capessh".
The stark family and friends walked off to the elevator to join the rest of the family for dinner.
———————————— time skip—————————
Tonight was movie night so all the avengers and family gathered in the living room (4 couches- seating- couch 1 tony pepper Harley peter Morgan and nebula - couch 2 loki and Thor- couch 3 Wanda petro vision Clint and Natasha- couch 4 Steve Bucky and Sam) it was Natasha's turn to pick a movie she picked the great Gatsby and they all settled down to watch the movie.
Peter was feeling sleepy Morgan, Thor, Clint, and Sam we're passed out already
"I love you guys" peter mumbled sleepily
"Awww kid we love you too"
Peter fell asleep srpumded by the people he loved he felt safe he felt at home.