3

"so whatchu got thotties?" sunhye strolled into the basement with a large smile plastered on her face.

"SUNHYE!"

she screamed and quickly covered her eyes, "what the fuck guys? y'all were comparing dick sizes while i was gone? I HATE YOU ALL, I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE!"

she heard four zips being pulled up. "sunhye, oh my god we are so sorry for that!" jeongin cried.

"did you get a good look?" she could practically hear felix smirking.

"unfortunately yes, i did see all four of your tictac-sized penises and now i'll never be able to see any of you the same again!"

"well," seungmin voiced out "at least now we all know who has the biggest dick energy."

"who taught my precious baby that inappropriate phrase!" sunhye wailed.

"instagram." he replied.

"you're right, seungmin. now we all know that i have the biggest dick energy and y'all can't even deny it because you saw it yourself." hyunjin took sunhye's hands off her eyes and winked.

"you're vile, hyunjin. i am disappointed in you." sunhye shook her head.

"anyways! ignoring the strange incident that occurred a few moments ago, let's show you our masterpiece!" jeongin exclaimed.

"basically, me and jeongin made a song called 'my pace' and felix and hyunjin's dance went really well with it so we made a few adjustments to the choreography and formed a performance with the song and dance." seungmin explained thoroughly.

the performance hadn't even begun yet and sunhye was already in awe of her friends' talented asses.

felix went over to the speakers and connected his iphone to it. he pressed play and the song began.

the performance exceeded sunhye's high expectations, her mouth agape from being astounded by it. she was completely speechless.

"that was.. i don't even know the word for it. it was the best thing i've ever seen in my life." she applauded the boys.

their cheeks flushed a bright red and they smiled with pride.

the five sat down in silence for a little bit. all you could hear was panting and the smell of sweat flooded the room.

when suddenly, a loud noise broke the quietness, causing everyone to jump.

TRYING TO LET YOU KNOW SIGNEUL BONAE SIGNAL BONAE I MUST LET YOU KNOW SIGNEUL BONAE SIGNAL BONAE

sunhye's phone blasted out.

"all rise for the national anthem." felix laughed.

she rolled her eyes at felix's usual once behaviour and checked her phone. "so how the fuck did bang chan get my number?"

"who's bang- did you just say bang chan?" hyunjin stared at sunhye.

"yep, the one and only."

"why the hell is bang chan calling you? how does he know you?" seungmin interrogated.

sunhye answered, "he's in my class but he only knew me as 'the girl minho spilt banana milk on last year' until he saw me working today."

"bang chan doesn't talk to just anyone! you must be really special to him." jeongin told her.

"oh please, he's a total weirdo. today he kept flirting with me and-"

"can you just answer the damn phone, sunhye?" felix said irritably.