Hold

Because y'all are so confused about my last update, I'll give you this one LMAO.

For straight 1 week, Wonyoung had been ignoring Yujin. Why? Well, Wonyoung got tired already for making their ship sail.(lmao if this happens irl i'm laughing already)

They're currently having their class in Math. And yes, they are seatmates but they didn't exchange words even JUST a single word. The class finds it unusual to see Wonyoung not talking to Yujin. Mostly, the youngest's voice is what you will hear throughout the class period because she will keep bugging Yujin.

Yujin stole a glance from Wonyoung. She saw Wonyoung struggling in taking down notes.

'Oh right... her hand got burned from that coffee earlier...' Yujin thought

Without hesitating, she grabbed Wonyoung's burned hand and slowly intertwining it with hers making sure she will not hurt the youngest.

Wonyoung froze. She didn't expect that act from Yujin.

"Yujin--" She spoke but cutted by Yujin

"Stop taking down notes. You'll hurt you hand more. Don't worry, I will take down notes for you." Yujin said in a nonchalant way

Wonyoung just stared at Yujin not knowing what to say. Should she thank her? Ignore? She don't seem sincere with what she said though.

'Oh wait. Wonyoung-ah, don't hope just because of this...UGH but I can't help it! Why is she......ugh aish Ahn Yujin! Why do you look.....CONCERN?! Ugh! Don't fall for this, Jang Wonyoung! You will just end up hurting your damn heart!' Wonyoung

Yujin saw the youngest's face and she almost laugh when she saw her internally talking to herself.

'Why are you so cute, Wonyoung-ah?' She asked in her mind

She slowly caressed Wonyoung's hand that brought the youngest in reality.

"Yah Ahn Yujin..." Wonyoung mumbled and slowly removed her hand from Yujin

Yujin looked at her directly in those brown orbs.

"You don't need to take down notes for me. I can do it on my own." Wonyoung said, almost whispering her sentences

But instead of letting Wonyoung take down her own notes, Yujin took the youngest's hand and intertwined with hers then put their intertwined hands inside her warm coat's jacket.

"My hand is cold, hold it first until it gets warm just like my heart everytime you're looking me."

:)