Late Night Date?

Since y'all are requesting for a fluff, here's a teaser for next week's update for MACIHY. Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Anyways, here we go kids~

Jang Wonyoung

Sounds of crickets.

Cars passing by.

Starry night.

A song playing softly in my earphones.

"Red green red green~ You've been waiting to unwrap me wrap me. In your arms is where I'm happy happy~" I  softly sang while riding my bicycle.

The bicycle that Yujin gave me.

I entered our subdivision and decided to roam around. I was about pass by our house when I noticed a figure walking towards the subdivision's park.

"Yujin." I whispered

I know her figure too well. Especially after that night.

She's wearing a white hoodie and a black jogging pants. I can clearly see her outfit since she's under a street lamp. I fasten my pace and stopped in front of her.

"Yah." I called her attention

She looked up to me and her eyes widen.

"Oh Wonyoung-ah." She said

I smile at her and waved. "Where are you going? It's getting late." I asked

She gave me a small smile and answered, "I'm going to the park. Maybe a time to think. You?" She asked

"Uhm I went to a convenience store and bought some things but I'm going home now. Uhh....you...do y-you want me to accompany you? Hehe.." I shyly asked and looked away

Aish why did I ask her tho? I know she needs alone time. I waited for her to say something but she just remained silent.

I cleared my throat. "I guess you need a time for yourself to think hehe.. I'm going now. B-bye!" I said and quickly went towards our house.

But before I could open our gate, I felt a hand landed above my hand that was holding the bicycle. I looked at the person and my heart skipped a beat.

"O-oh Y-yujin-ah.. what is it?" I asked

She held my hand with both of her hands.

"P-please.....can you accompany me tonight? I-I need you, Wonyoung-ah." She shyly asked and looked away

I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks heat up. Damn. And my heart will explode any minute from now. Sht.

I gulped and answered her. "O-okay.." I said almost whispering it

I saw her face brighten and suddenly she hugged me so tight that made me let go of my bicycle.

*dug100x*

Fvck. Fvck. Fvck. What if she will hear my heart?!

Although I'm still enjoying her hug, I slightly pushed her back afraid that she might hear my fvcking heart screaming her name. Damn.

"Oh haha sorry." She apologized and rubbed her nape while looking away.

She's so cute damn! I'm whipped!

I don't know what to say so I just picked up my bicycle and for the second time today, her hand landed on top of my hand.

"Should we ride this?" She asked while smiling

AHN YUJIN STOP SMILING!!!!STOP SHOWING YOUR DIMPLES I MIGHT DIE RIGHT NOW!!!!

"Haha sure.." I said

She quickly sat on the bicycle's seat.

"Uhm where do I---"

"Here! Now sit down and hug me. You might fall so hug me tight!" She said and winked at me

Oh bitch, I fell for you already so why would I fall again?

I didn't say anything and sat behind her and hugged her tight. I just waited for her to start when she saud something that made my heart skip 100 beats.

"Oh and don't worry, I won't mind hearing and feeling your heart beating so fast when you're near me."