Chapter 1 - Potions Class

In this story you are a Gryffindor. 

F/n- Friends name.

Y/n- Your name.

H/c- Hair color.

F/c- Favorite color.

E/c- Eye color.

 You and Your friend F/n walked to potions class, it was the first class you had together in the 4 years you've  been at Hogwarts and you wanted to do your best in that class so you would not get separated. "Y/n! we need to hurry! we  are going to late on the first day!!". F/n said as you tried to catch up with her, you could tell she was kind of agitated at the fact you were slow and you were not really worried about it. "Fine! fine!".  You caught up with her and  ran into the class a minute before the bell rang.

    You both crowded behind  some other students trying to find a seat, you noticed the Slytherins were in Potions class with the Gryffindor this year, you found a spot and tugged F/n with you to the seat and sat down quickly opening up your book and sat patiently. As you began to look around you noticed how...entertaining, this class would be, through the bundle of students you saw a bleach haired boy causing a loud commotion. "Ugh...Malfoy". You said as you tried to see who he was bickering with, F/n too tried to see

"Oi! watch it Malfoy! you might have  actually hit me if you tried a little more!" a red headed Gryffindor said next to his identical twin, who was also snickering with him from seeing how pissed off Draco had gotten with the red heads comment. "Fred and George..." You said quietly to yourself as you became to realize who they were...Boy they changed a lot during the summer...and my they looked good.

Just then, Malfoy swung his hand out again to punch one of the twins,  (i'm guessing Fred)...then that made the whole class gather around chanting and egging on the fight, but just as he tried  to smack Fred, both twins moved out of the way swiftly at the same time and laughed harder than before. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The whole class said in unison, "Just you wait until my father hears abou-" Draco began to splutter out, but just then  Professor Snape had walked in and the class stopped chanting and scurried to their seats in hushed tones.

"Just wait until my father hears about what Mr. Malfoy?...." Professor Snape said in a slurred tone." N-Nothing professor..." Draco said with a sneer. "Hmm, good then....now class, turn to page 47 in your books and copy down these rules if you would....BUT don't get too comfortable..." Snape said as he eyed the Weasley twins who were clearly not paying attention. 

"It seems I must rearrange the class already and it is just the first day....so, I will call you each up by name and assign you to another seat..."  he said  a little more loudly, now the Weasleys were paying attention and looked rather ticked off that they had to be separated already.

One, then Two students were placed together and switched around with another four. You began to get lost in thought when you herd you name echo through the cold room. "Y/n L/n .... over here would be nice." He said pointing to a spot near the window, on the left. You sighed, gave your friend a sad look, and walked over to your new spot with your books in hand. A few more students were moved around, F/n was sat next to Draco... you couldn't help but snicker seeing how miserable she and Draco looked for having to sit next to each other.

"Mr. Weasley" Snape said as he looked up from his list, both Fred and George looked up. "Yessss?" they say in unison, Professor Snape sighed. "Just Fred please..." he said as he pointed to the seat next to you. Fred then smiled as he stood up and made his way to you, your heart nearly stopped. You, out of all students...get to sit next to Fred Weasley? your hands had become sweaty as you watched him take his place next to you.

After everyone was seated, Snape resumed his speech on rules on page 47, you tried your best to ignore Fred but he wouldn't shut up. "Oi...what page was it again?" he said leaning close to you trying to get you to look at him."47..." you said plainly, and kept your gaze on your paper as you continued to write making it seem you didn't care that he was still looking at you.

"I didn't say talk, did I Fred Weasley?" Snape said after a while of listening to his whispers through the silent classroom. Fred smiled "...I never did catch your name..." he said  ignoring Snape, and now not even trying to hide he was looking at you still, not even writing anything down. "That's because I never threw it... Its Y/n...Y/n L/n" you said in a hissing whisper.

"Y/n... pretty." he said before returning to his unfinished work. 

 "I'm Fred by the way... Fred Weasley." he said as he turned to you and smiled...he looked gorgeous.

"so I remember..." you said now becoming less focused on your work.

"Oh...so you thought about me over the summer ehh?" he said sending you a wink with this blushing face and a grin.

"Last time I warn you two.." Snape said in a more annoyed tone.

"No...I just remember from last year!" you said blushing furiously... you could help but show it, you did think about the twins...or one of them a lot during the summer.

"Alright, Alright i'm only just messing with you... eh eh eh eh" he said snickering.

"Oh yeah right! that's the most rubbish like thing i've heard all day! I know you were not just messing with me...you really wanted to kno-" You were cut off by you and Fred being smacked on the head with a book from Professor Snape. you both groaned holding your heads and you went back to work.

After a few minutes or so, Fred spoke again, but this time more quiet with his whispering. "Don't stress love, if it makes you feel less embarrassed...I thought about you too." he said blushing.

"Yeah right...him? thinking about me? sure okay..."  You thought as you ignored his answer. Just then, Snape had excused the class and you all rushed to pack up you things and head out the door. "NOT just yet you two..." Professor Snape said as he grabbed you two by the hoods of your coats before you could sneak off.

"Detention...my class, after school tonight..." he said in his monotone voice.

"WHAT? no you've got to be kidding me". you said as you turned around to protest against his  idea, Fred just glared and kicked the ground with his foot a few times with his arms folded tightly.

"This should teach you a lesson then, Mr. L/n, if you did not want the consequence, you should not have done anything to receive punishment" he said as he let the two of you go.

You nodded your head and stormed out of his class room with Fred trailing behind trying to catch up to you. "Oi! Y/n wait up!" he said as he ran up to you. 

"Not now Fred!" you said with tears pricking your eyes from anger, you did not care if wasn't a big deal to others, you had a clean record until Fred came to ruin it, you parents would kill you, you've always been a good student, you have never gotten in trouble until now.

He looked over to see the tears in your eyes. "hey now, I'm sorry...i'll take full blame for this I just wanted to talk to you that's all" he said looking sorry.

"Ever heard of talking after class Weasley?" you said, you looked over to see that calling him by his last name hurt him, you've never seen Fred Weasley look sad before, you started to feel bad about your bitchy tone towards him." I ...I really am sorry..." he said right before he left to his next class.