chapter 1

3rd POV:

In the night sky of Vale a green light that was flying above the citizens as it stops a boy around his teens could be seen standing in midair for he is known as megaman remnants protcer but his real name is Gold.

Gold/megaman: Ok I think that's enough patrol for one nigh.

As he was about to turn around he heard someone yell out help then turn to where it came from and notice a gaint suit of armer casing after a girl in black and a boy with yellow hair while having a yellow tail.

Gold/megaman: well looks like it's not over.

As megaman flow after them he was someone who he expected not to see late at night.

Gold/megaman: It's Ruby. I might as well sit back and watch this.

???: So your not going to help them?

As gold hold up his left arm while the red eyes glows whenever it speaks to him or when he put a battle card in.

Gold/megaman: I will but only when they need it omega Xis.

Omega Xis: Alright.

Ruby POV: 

As me and my team fight Roman in suit of armor which it was difficult as it had some wearid leasiers coming out of its shoulders which wouldn't allow to get close to him.

Weiss: So Ruby what's the plan?

Ruby: I'm thinking.

But out of nowhere I saw Roman attacking me with his metal hand separating me from my team.

Roman: This was a lot of fun red but it's now time to end this.

As Roman raised up his root right above me while I couldn't move cause I was scared.

Roman: Goodbye red.

As he lowered his leg all I could do is close my eyes.

Ruby: Help me.

???: Megablaster!!

I slowly open my eyes and the mechanical leg broke into pieces while a boy who looks older then me standing in front of me.

???: You ok red?

I just nodded while feeling my face got red as he smiles at me.

???: That's good to hear.

Roman: So who are you blue boy?

Megaman: The names Megaman Roman and I'm the one who's going to defeat you right here and now.

Roman: Is that so then try it!!

3rd POV:

As Roman went for a punch at Megaman, he had stopped the attack with a single finger while kicking it away.

Roman: What?!

Megaman: battle card predation!

Megaman put a blue card with an sword image on in his left arm as it let out a green glow as it took form of a sword

(Like this👇)

Ruby: So cool!

Ruby: So cool!

As Megaman charged at Roman while slicing off the right arm of the suit of armor only leavi, him with a left and a right leg.

Megaman: I told you Roman I'll defeat you here and now.

All of the sudden the only thing could be seen was a streak of green light all over the mechanical suit of armor leaving Roman on the ground with cuffs.

Roman: Damn it the greatest thief has been caught by a kid in blue.

Megaman: I told you my name is Megaman!

Aa team Ruby and Roman turned their head and saw Megaman standing in mid-air then disappeared into a green light.

Ruby: Megaman...

Yang: Oh looks like someone has a crush.

Ruby: No it reminds of Gold.

Yang: He does how so?

Ruby: It was the way that talks.

Weiss: And who is this Gold guy?

Yang: Oh hes ruby's childhood friend.

Ruby: Y-yang!!

Yang: Hehe.

Meanwhile with Megaman flying throw the sky while passing throw buildings.

Omega Xis: So Gold.

Gold/Megaman: What is it omega Xis?

Omega Xis: Was that the girl who you told me about?

Gold/Megaman: Yeah she is.

Omega Xis: Then why don't you visit her?

Gold/Megaman: I can't since she goes to beacon now.

As gold landed inside of his house as he turns back to his normal clothes and lays down on his bed while looking up at the cilling.

Omega Xis: But don't you miss her?

Gold: More then you know.

As gold kept looking at his cilling he didn't notice the door opening.

???: Gold may I come in?

Gold: Yes you can mother.

Sonia: Ok and I some good news for you.

Gold: What is it?

Sonia: Your going to beacon!!

Omega Xis: Say what!!

Gold: But how?!

Sonia: How doesn't matter so pack your things and great ready cause tomorrow you'll be in your new school and you'll get to meet her again.

As Gold slightly blush he started to get his things ready while Sonia walked to her room and holding a picture of her, gold and her husband standing underneath a Sakura tree.

Sonia: Geo where ever you are I hope your ok our little boy is going to beacon and he had already mastered some of his power it's not to long before I give him your old weapon.

She laid down on her bed while imaging the warm of her husbands around her body while gold was getting his stuff inside of his backpack as omega Xis was just standing there while teasing gold about Ruby.

A/N: Ok that end it for the first chapter I hope you all enjoyed it well I'll be working on chapter two also shout out to Slctexcen I had reason his beast rose and that what gave me the idea of making my own Megaman x rwby book so go and check out his books till next time.