Ancient duty

Why no go back to where everything started! Yes the ancients, in history you say it's fascinating and all, but do you not realise that this is how it happened.

[Sparta saw how beautiful Athens was.]
Sparta: that is so unfair! Why can't I be beautiful?!
Athens: but I just celebrated cus we defeated Persia...
Sparta: I WANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! *walks out*
Athens: Sparta come back! He'll be back... He's my brother... For sure tomorrow he will be back....

He did come back, but unfortunately he burned half of Athens' face. Because of that Athens ran away, and change her name to Sicily. [this was due to the fact that the Athenians fled to Italy.] Then back at Greece there was Sparta, who got the spanking and the corner of shame from mama Ancient Greece.

Other than the Greek history there was that time Athens— I mean Sicily... made a small prank that lead to war...

Sicily: I'm bored.... and the worst part is that I'm with the most boring country, Carthage.....hay I have an idea! Why not prank both my neighbours? Hehehehe

(After the prank)

Grandpa Rome: ahhhhhh Carthage burning me down!!!!!! It's been ten years war and now he's burning me!!!!!

Sicily: ummm....... maybe I went to far.....

(QwQ) hetalia-

Mean while at America's place...

Native America: I'm having twins!
Olmec: grate news!!! So are they the next in line? What are you going to name them?! What about north and South America?!
Native America: what? No they're both north.
Olmec: but what about the south?......
Native America: Olmec, Teotihuacan is your child, she can be you successor.
Olmec: but.....
Native America: she'll be fine. I'll be right back.
Olmec: you know what I'm going to have another successor.

8 months later....

Olmec: Teotihuacan! You're going to have a Sisters and a brother! They'll be called Aztec, Maya, And Inca!
Teotihuacan: What?! I don't want triplets!!!

In the end they did get triplets, Olmec was called "Mother culture of the Americas" because she taught both south and north of America. Including Native America's twins. (You know who)

To be continued ;3............