Thank you all for the 50 followers!!!

Hey guys!!! Here's another thank you chapter! (You Guys really are amazing!!!)

*inhales*

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 50 FOLLOWERS!!! 😆😆😆😆

You guys!! You all are just so awesome!!! I'm legit crying right now!!!

I joined wattpad for the reason my username

TO READ RIRA FANFICS OF COURSE!!!!

I actually never knew that you could make stories on Wattpad. Thanks GlitterDiamond4 for introducing Wattpad to me!

When I figured out that you could make stories on Wattpad, I was pretty excited...

But I was a little self conscious...

In real life, I'm open and talkative, but timid and a little hesitant.. I'm the shy, anime otaku, FanArt kid who stays in her corner fangirling and reading Fanfics and Manga... heh 😅

Also... when I was young, I was very private and independent... I never talked to anyone much at school.. I was further known as the "shy kid who draws really good and who's smart" in my class... everyone copied off my Math book during lunch and tests..

So when I heard that you could make stories on Wattpad.. I was a little hesitant into thinking that "Oh, what if everyone on Wattpad hates my stories" or "Am I really up to showing my work in the screen world whereas in real life..?"

You could tell that I was contemplating hard... I swear my cat was probably worried 🤣

But when I published my first story (my Ask/Dare book) I felt a bit calm

No one actually commented any dares in the beginning... but as I kept writing.. people started to love my book!

This made me so happy, that I wanted to continue writing more!!!

I started publishing Rira fanfics and other books. Everyone seemed to really love it!

Just today, I finished my second Rira fanfic, and I got really amazing, supportive comments from you all! It made me so happy to see that people actually loved and appreciated my work!

I can't believe that I've only been on Wattpad for 3-4 months by now and I got this far!

I few days ago I figured out that my first book reached 3K reads and 1K comments! This made me so happy, that I actually started crying!

For once in my life, I was actually being noticed for my work! I even have amazing, supportive friends on Wattpad to keep me going (you know who you are 😉

You all continue to make me happy and inspire me everyday! Thank you all for that! 😊

Well, I think I've made my point!

See you all soon! Thank you all again!!!

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS, SUPPORTERS AND FRIENDS ON WATTPAD!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!! 😆😆