one

Ah Ra ran into the living room where the TV was located. She was so excited since her friends from Europe said that there was a grand wedding happened in EXO Kingdom.

Don't ask how she got those friends....okay, she was going to international school complex in Seoul. She could speak English fluently, and also learn how to speak well in Germany. She had also learnt how to speak Japanese and Chinese, since her best friend could speak that.

"Ah Ra! Don't run in the house!" She ignored her mother's shout. She then sat onto the sofa and turned on the TV. What her friend said was true. There was a live report on the wedding ceremony from EXO Kingdom. She carefully saw the TV. The event had been finished and the King and new Queen were stepping outside the cathedral.

"Ladies and gentleman, as you can see, people are cheering for the Grand Wedding of King Suho, the King of EXO Kingdom, and his beautiful Queen besides him." Ah Ra took her cup (since it was on the table and even though her mother had yelled to her to bring that thing back to kitchen if she had finished doing things in living room, she had never brought it back) and then saw the live report with excitement.

EXO Kingdom's king is famous with his young age. The kingdom itself is a small country located near the Mediteranian Sea and its' main income was from tourism and exports on fruits, mostly on oranges. The country lost the late King so sudden, so his eldest son came back quickly (he just completed his degree) to take his responsibility. And this time, he finally had the Queen that people had been longing to.

"The new Queen, Queen Anne, is an American-Korean-Japanese descent who is now at the age of 19, and dubbed as the 'Cinderella Express' by the press. She is not coming from the royal blood, but her beauty, intellegence and personality--"

Ah Ra couldn't close her mouth. That....that can't be....

"MOM! MOM! COME HERE QUICKLY!!!! THERE IS ANNE IN THE TELEVISION! MOM!!!!" Ah Ra shouted and her mom ran all the way from the kitchen to the living room (which was not far; they were separated by kitchen bar). She gasped because of the image of the television, which was showing the face of a young woman who used to play in that very living room.

"It can't be....is she really Anne?" her mom murmured and Ah Ra was still in shock.

Anne.....The Queen of EXO Kingdom?

ONE MONTH LATER

Ah Ra walks slowly from her bedroom to go to take some water. She just wakes up from her sleep and so she yawns along the way. She also scratches her hair and now she looks like a crazy woman with messy, lion-like hair. Her mother is eyeing on her and sighs.

"You know, Ah Ra-ah."

"What?"

"Don't you think because this is the summer vacation, you can be so lazy in the morning. You are already 18 years old and has no boyfriend."

ONE KNIFE STABS HER HEART

"You are just one year younger than Anne, and look at her."

TWO KNIVES STAB HER HEART

"She is loved and adored by the King, while you are," she sighs again, in despair, "does there no one seem to like you?"

THREE KNIVES STAB HER HEART

She grimaces and walks out from the kitchen. She forgets about her intention to go to take some water and goes to the mailbox instead.

Well, Mom, I am your child. This is hereditary, Mom. She sighs and smiles to some people on the street and takes the mails.