two

Ah Ra looks in disbelief. Ghost? We are in 21st Century, people! We do have explanation about something called ghost.....right?

But Anne's face shows that she is serious about what she just said. "What do you mean by 'a ghost?'"

"There is this legend in this country. The first King's ghost will appear if there is someone unsuitable to be member of royal family. Two maids have seen him walking around in North Tower for two nights straight. Baekhyun and me asked them to keep their mouth shut up because I don't want to cause madness. Legend also says that if he appears and the wrongful one doesn't get thrown out from the royal family, the Kingdom will be deceased. And now, as we investigate, the ghost appears every night at the North Tower, and he appears not long after my accession to the throne." Anne looks so pale and then she sobs. Ah Ra can't believe what she has heard but seeing her best friend suffered like that makes her heart hurt too.

"So, you mean that this ghost appears because it thinks that you are not suitable? That is not making any senses!"

"Ah Ra! I know you like to read mystery books and sleuth about many things; that's why I called you to come to this country. I am so scared; I can't tell Suho about it. I don't want to make him worried. He has been busy since we first met and I...." She continues to sob.

"I understand, Anne. Don't worry! I will diminish that ghost!" Ah Ra shouts strongly.

"Ah Ra..." Anne murmurs as she sees Ah Ra is so determined.

"I will meet that ghost and put some senses in his floating brain! You are the perfect person to become the Queen! And if he doesn't exist at that North Tower, those maids were probably have wide imaginations! Don't worry, I will take care of it!"

"Ah Ra...thank you!" Anna yells happily, "now we have to prepare everything to go to North Tower tonight."

"No! You can't come!"

"But, you will be alone! That is dangerous!"

"Who said I will be alone?" Ah Ra smirks and then turns to Baekhyun, whose face turns into a pale one. "What? Me?"

"Yes, you. You are the Queen's butler. You suppose to guard her with your life."

"But Baekhyun is afraid of ghost," Anne simply says. Ah Ra approaches him and grabs his collar. This might be the best time to make this petite man lesson. He always scoffs at me, and now he has to hear my order, "You! Listen carefully! If anything bad happens to the Queen, I am sure the King will not hesitate to kick you out, or he will put you in the jail or worse, put you on death sentence. Now, we need to help the Queen so that those 'anything bad happens to the Queen' will not happen, and your life will be fine in this palace, get it?" She shakes his body as she states those words. Baekhyun looks so scared because Ah Ra looks so intimidating. He quickly nods before Ah Ra releases him.

"Well, that settles everything."

"But Ah Ra..."

"That's okay. We used to help each other, right? And now you need my help. Baekhyun!!!"

"Yes???!!!!!" Baekhyun immediately stands up properly. Ah Ra smirks. Becoming royal guest is having its own advantage, "prepare everything for our hunting tonight!"

As the night comes, both Ah Ra and Baekhyun arrives at the North Tower's entrance.

Ah Ra gulps. Honestly, I am scared as hell.

Suddenly there is a devil at her left shoulder, "you should pack your things and go back to Seoul now! You don't even know how to deal with local ghosts and now you want to face foreign ghost? You are stupid! Just go back and leave that dumb butler and this problem!"