3

Anne wakes up slowly. Her eyes blinks for several times until she realizes that she is on her bed. Ah Ra and Baekhyun are waiting for her, and they are relieved.

"Anne! You wake up!"

"I am dreaming, Ah Ra. They said Suho had gone missing. I am so worried about him, and I got that dream. That is so absurd, right?" Anne then turns her head and then she sees Ah Ra and Baekhyun are silent and glancing to each other. "Hey, what is it?"

"Anne...you are--"

"Your Majesty, you are not dreaming. His Majesty King Suho is currently missing now. We are on our strongest attempt to search his whereabouts. I am so sorry, Your Majesty for breaking this news to you......again....." Baekhyun then lowers his head. Anne looks in disbelief until tears are dropping from her eyes.

"No! This is not happening! No!" She then cries. "I....I don't know what I have to do...Ah Ra...maybe I--" Ah Ra cuts her when she sees that Anne looks to the drawer. Ah Ra knows she puts scissors there for cutting letters if Baekhyun delivers them in the morning. When she is about to reach the drawer, Ah Ra takes her hand and grips her wrist.

"NO! You can not do that, Anne! You are now Queen of this kingdom! You have to be strong for your subordinates, for your people! They need you too now!" Ah Ra hugs her and sobs together with Anne. Her heart aches so much seeing Anne in this current state. This is not easy for her.

"I think....I need to go out."

"Your Majesty, please, take a rest first." One minister is pleading Anne to rest for a while because she looks so pale and fake smile is always on her face; everybody can see that. Behind her, Ah Ra and Baekhyun obediently follows her, in case she suddenly pass out again.

However, Anne slowly shakes her head.

"No, I can take it. Besides, I have to be in here for you all." She then turns her head and her eyes are roaming around the hall. The ministers and influenced people are gathering there for having breaking meeting. It was supposed to be led by Kai, but now Anne is coming so Kai is giving her the place to lead it.

"I want you all to strengthen our government. We can not let our people know this until a confirmation is coming. I want you to all work like usual, but we still have to keep searching for the King and hope for the best. In the meantime, I appoint Prince Kai to take over daily schedules of the King." Ah Ra takes a glance to Queen Mother, who smiles proudly. Creeping feeling is coming to her body. What if this is one of her plans? But....this is inhuman! She killed (maybe, who knows, right?) his own stepson! Well, 'stepson,' but still!

"Anne, you have to be strong." Kai approaches her and pats her shoulder. His eyes is showing love and concern, and that makes Ah Ra's heart is hurt....a bit, "I believe Suho is still alive and he is trying to reach you now."

Anne touches his hand and embraces it, "thank you, Kai."

Ah Ra sees their interaction and her suspicious side rises. Do they really have a normal brother-sister relationship? But....I can feel my heart aches....

"They are not what you might think of," Suddenly Baekhyun speaks, "His Royal Highness is merely feeling protected of Her Majesty since he is at the same age with Her Royal Highness Princess Lise, also the one who met her first before all people here is him. He knows her as much as His Majesty the King knows the Queen, so they are so close." Ah Ra just looks to him quietly. He exactly knows her thought so all she can do is to stare to him.

BRAK!

Ah Ra wakes up suddenly after she hears a breaking sound near herself. She takes her robe and grabs her bed table in case someone tries something bad to her. She actually couldn't sleep earlier, but after forcing herself to close her eyes, she finally could sleep. Baekhyun and Head of royal butler (that old man earlier) are keeping Anne and accompanying her at her chamber.