Chapter two New Feelings

Dim light now surrounded two hedgehogs that were sleeping on the same bed. No bright light ever shone on Moebius ever since Anti-Jules the Hedgehog's death that Scourge purposely delivered. As a still sleepyhead Amy awoken, she noticed the dim light and decided to let the green king continue to rest.

'I wonder if I can use his bathroom and if there are any spare clothes for me.'

Quietly slipping out of the bed sheets, the pink hedgehog tiptoed over to a closet and slid-opened it. A purple spaghetti tank top with brown shorts just above the knees along with a pair of red fingerless gloves and red rings around the wrists seemed to appeal to the pink hedgehog. Before the female hedgehog could close the closet, she felt a warm hand on her left shoulder. Out of girl habit, she screamed until a white-gloved hand covered her mouth to stop her loud sounds of voice.

"Girl, calm your ass down! It's just me," Scourge whispered in her ear.

"Scourge, you jerk! You scared the crap outta me," Amy growled slightly as she turned to face him.

"Sorry, I just opened my eyes and didn't see you and thought you ditched me," the Verde hedgehog stated as he walked back to the same counter he placed his red shades on before going to sleep.

"Alright? Mind if I use your bathroom to get myself cleaned up?" Amy asked as she takes the outfit she chose earlier and hangs it on her arm.

"Help yourself, Ames," the green king replied as he put on his red sunglasses.

"Thank you, but you better not peek. I still remember you're considered a pervert," Amy warned as she walked to at the bathroom.

"Heh, I won't peek alright," the Verde hedgehog smirked as he stared at Amy.

"You haven't changed at all," Amy rolled her eyes as she shut the door behind her.

'Or have I, Ames?'

Impulsively, Scourge made his way to the bathroom door until he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

'Damn, ruined my fun with her.'

Walking in another direction, Scourge made his way to the bedroom door and opens it to find an orange with sky blue eyes fox was standing in front of the door.

"Miles, what do you want?"

The orange fox first bow down to his king then asks, "Good morning, Sire, do you have any plans today?"

Before the king could answer to the kitsune, the bathroom opens and the pink hedgehog has a yellow towel wrapped around her damped body.

"Amy Rose? What is she doing here, Sire?" Miles questions to his ruler.

"I'll explain in a bit, Miles, right now, get all of the Suppression Squad asses in the throne room," Scourge demands.

"Right away, your majesty," Miles bows a second time and walks downstairs to the throne room.

"Anti-Tails? Well, as he prefers 'Miles'," Amy states to herself as she unwrapped the towel and let it drop to the floor.

"Yeah, he still..."

The green hedgehog cut off his statement as he turned around and saw the pink hedgehog. His eyes were glued onto her body and the outfit she chose from his closet.

'Whoa, puberty has done her a good job.'

"Scourge, are you okay?" the pink hedgehog waved a hand in front of the male's face.

"You just look so damn hot," the Verde hedgehog's ears flatten as his eyes lowered a bit.

"Thank you," Amy could feel herself blush.

Surprisingly, the king wrapped his arms around the female's waist and pulled her close to him.

"Scourge! What the hell!" the pink hedgehog managed to shout before she was pulled by the force of Scourge's strength.

Not a single word came out from Scourge's mouth; instead, he pressed his lips against Amy's soft and silken lips.

'What the hell is he doing?'

At first, Amy didn't understand but decided to return the kiss slowly. Liking the fact she kissed back, Moebius' king deepened the kiss between them. A soft red blush spread across the pink female's cheeks as she brushed her tongue on her ally's lips, wanting to enter his mouth. Sensing her tongue, the green male parted his lips and allowed the pink hedgehog to enter his mouth.

'W-why do I feel funny?'

Obliging to the king's approval of letting her enter his mouth, her tongue snaked in his mouth and began a friendly wrestling match with his tongue. Now, desiring nothing, but to give pleasure to the female, Scourge laid Amy down on his bed and continued their tongue wrestling match.

'Oh god, he better not be thinking of...'

The green hedgehog lifted himself up from being on top of the pink hedgehog and whispered softly into her ear,

"I'm about to send your body feels that it'll enjoy forever."