Chapter three Round 1 of Making Love

Amy's jade green eyes widen when she heard the male's sentence, but she knew deep down inside she wanted him to take her innocence. She knew once she saw the soft side of the green king, she had fallen in love with her past crushes doppelganger.

'Screw Sonic, I have Scourge and I love him now.'

Accepting the green male's statement, the pink-furred hedgehog unbuttoned her shorts and let Scourge take it from there.

"Aww, Ames, you're making me do most of the work," Scourge playfully whined.

"Heh, now it's your turn to serve someone, Sire" Amy joked as she let loose of the straps of her spaghetti shirt.

"It better be worth it in the end," he grinned and slipped off the shorts and shirt from her body.

Now seeing her in no more clothing, just her womanly body, the green hedgehog's eyes widen once more and he felt a little something-something in his lower midsection.

"Shit..." the Verde hedgehog mumbled under his breath.

"Hehe, I got you excited, didn't I?" Amy grinned at the fact she got the king erect easily.

"You sure did, babe," Scourge smirked as he took off his black leather jacket and white gloves.

The female hedgehog smiled as she sunk down to her knees and crawled up to her ally.

"May I, your majesty?" Amy purrs softly as she looked up at the green hedgehog with the plea in her eyes.

"Have at it, Ames," Scourge grinned once more.

The pink hedgehog nods slightly as she takes the other hedgehog's manhood, which measured at 9 inches, into her warm and now watering mouth. Instantly feeling the warmth and wetness of the female's mouth, Scourge moaned softly. Amy blushed slightly as she began to suck on the tip of the male's organ.

'Ohh god, have you done this before, Ames?" Scourge moaned.

"N-nope," Amy mumbled out while still having the organ inside her mouth.

"You're just a beginner and you feel like a professional," the male hedgehog complimented her as he placed his hands on her head.

A bright red blush appeared on Amy's cheeks. Now getting used his taste, the female began to bob her head and moaned softly as she did it. Moaning even louder, Scourge pulled lightly on Amy's quills as he felt pressure rise on him. Not even thinking of letting him go that easily, the pink hedgehog popped his manhood out of her mouth and placed it in-between her large breasts and rubbed them against his organ.

"Oh, so soft," the green hedgehog moaned as his climax was almost at its peak.

The pink furred hedgehog smiled as she began to lick the tip of the male's manhood. Feeling her tongue smoothly run over the tip of his member, the king instantly gave out and spilled his juices onto the other hedgehog's chest and muzzle. Blushing even more, Amy removed his majesty's member from her chest and stood up as he lowered to return her the favor.

"Like that, babe?" the Verde hedgehog grinned as he looked up at her.

"I sure did, baby," Amy smiled as she licked the closest of his juices to her mouth.

"Good, now it's your turn," the king stated before he rubbed the female's flower with his hand.

Moaning softly and sensing a pleasurable feeling from below, the pink hedgehog placed her hands on the male's head. Knowing what she already desired, Scourge instantly buried his face into Amy's now damp sweet spot and began to lick all over her insides. Trying to fight off her screams, the pink hedgehog fought off her screams as best as she could but failed.

"Oh, Scourge! Go faster if you can! Eat me out!"

Smirking to Amy's please, the king obeyed her commands and licked faster and deeper inside her womanhood. Small gasps of pleasure were heard from Amy as she now began to scream in pleasure.

"Ohh! Just like that, baby!"

Liking her sweet taste, Scourge buried his face even more and licked faster. These actions drove the pink hedgehog mad and made her first orgasm occur.

"Ahh!" Amy screamed out as her juices spilled onto Scourge's muzzle.

Licking all her juices off his muzzle, the king smirked and stood up.

"You taste exactly like sugar," he complimented her.

"Thank you, you don't taste bad yourself," Amy returned the compliment and pressed her lips against his. Once more being caught in a make-out frenzy, the two hedgehogs were overpowered by their hormones and desired nothing but each other's bodies. In their kissing process, the Verde hedgehog slowly laid down the pink hedgehog onto his bed. While doing so, his kisses traveled to her cheek all the down to her neck where he began to suck on it. Cherishing each kiss and now the sucking at her neck, Amy moaned and opened her legs slightly. Noticing her legs being opened, the green king rubbed his manhood on her wet opening and got an instant soft moan from the pink-furred hedgehog.

"Stop teasing me and please take me, my love," Amy moaned and parted her legs more.

"Then take you I shall..."