Chapter four Round 2 of Making Love

Slowly sliding his manhood inside the pink hedgehog's womanhood, both hedgehogs moaned softly. Once reaching her barrier, the green hedgehog hesitated and looked down at his new mate.

"Ames, you do know this is gonna hurt like hell, right?"

"I know, but please go on. I'll be okay," Amy assured the green king and gripped the bed sheets below her.

"If yah so..."

With one quick thrust, Scourge broke through Amy's innocence. Digging her claws into the bed sheets, the pink-furred hedgehog winced in pain and a few seconds later, started to adjust to the pain as it slowly flowed away.

"You alright, babe?" Scourge questions her, not sure whether to thrust again or continue waiting.

"I-I'm okay...go on, please," the pink hedgehog out grips the bed sheets and relaxed her body.

Thrusting slowly at first to make sure she was okay, the king later increased his speed which caused the pink hedgehog to scream out in pleasure once more.

"Oh! Go faster, Scourge!"

Obeying her plea again, the Verde hedgehog sped up some more which Amy react by clinging onto the male hedgehog and tying her ankles around his waist to raise her body. Feeling her closer, the king penetrates the female deeper and harder. Amy driven mad by these new actions, she feels her flower start to tighten around the king's shaft and pressure rise on her.

"S-Scourge, I-I'm getting c-close," moaned Amy as she closed her eyes.

"I know, I'm getting there as well," the king also moaned as he held the pink hedgehog close.

Now, remembering, how they were past enemies, the two hedgehogs panted slightly as their climaxes were close at their peaks. Remembering how each vibrant thrust sent a pleasurable and wonderful feeling to her body, Amy's second orgasm combined with the king's second orgasm spilled out in sync.

"Scourge!" Amy screamed as her orgasm spilled onto the male's organ.

"Amy!" Scourge screamed as his orgasm shot into the female's flower.

Both nearly collapsing onto each other, panting softly again, the two hedgehogs' orgasms ended as they looked at each other lovingly in the eyes.

"T-that was a-amazing," Amy huffed as she regained all her oxygen.

"It sure was," Scourge panted as he then held her face in his hands.

Placing her lips on the Verde hedgehog's lips, the hedgehog couple kissed each other with indefinite passion and love. To neither of them would it occur to think they in future would be making love to each other. Going onto another tongue wrestling match, the king surrendered to the pink hedgehog and rolled over to make her on top and him below her.

"Now, why don't show your king a 'ride' of his life," Scourge grinned as he rubbed at Amy's sides.

"Heh, I sure will, Sire," Amy giggled as she straddled him and slowly began to move up and down.

Both moanings as the pleasurable feelings ran through their bodies, Amy started to ride the green king faster. The green king placed his hands on her hips and began to thrust upwards when she came down. This new action/feeling drove Amy once more into another world of pleasure and sweet bliss.

"Oh! Scourge, I can feel you so deeply! Pound in me, baby!"

Liking her plea, the king obediently began to thrust with more force, but still in sync with Amy's thrusts which also increased their force and speed. Gasping a bit from the new force of thrusts from the male hedgehog, Amy began to slam her hips down on his majesty's manhood which caused him to pound inside the female hedgehog's womanhood.

"Oh! Sire, you feel so good inside of me!" Amy screamed in pleasure.

"S-same here, my queen," Scourge stammered out.

Gasping deeply, the pink hedgehog slowed down her riding as she felt her flower tighten around the male's shaft again and felt pressure once more rise in her.

"Ohh god, Scourge, I'm gonna spill again," Amy moaned as she closed her eyes again.

Sensing her need to orgasm, the Verde hedgehog slowed down his thrusting and raised his hands up to her breasts where he began to fondle with them. Gasping again, Amy let out an ear-shattering scream when she felt the pleasurable feelings overpower her and let out her third and final orgasm for tonight.

"Scourge!" Amy hollered as her sweet and warm juices spilled into the king's member again.

"Amy!" Scourge also hollered as his warm and wet juices spilled into her sweet spot.

Amy collapsing onto the green hedgehog's lap and onto his body, panted heavily as their time of making love to each other ended. Every single movement both hedgehogs enjoyed to the end. Pulling out slowly of the pink hedgehog's flower, Amy moaned softly.

"That was magical," Amy huffed and smiled as she lay on the king's body.

"It sure was, sweets," Scourge panted as he laid the bed covers over them.

"Let's rest for a while, my queen, and later, we talk to the Suppression Squad," the green king suggested as his eyes started to shut.

"A-agreed, my king," Amy quietly replied as her eyes began to shut.

Both pairs of eyes now shut tightly, the king and soon to be the queen of Moebius, rested among the white bed sheets and covers of the bed before waking up and explaining their plans for Mobotropolis to the Suppression Squad.