Meet the Cast!

Just like any other high school story, this one is filled with stereotypes! Everyone will go through development so don't expect them all to stay the same by the book's finale! Furthermore, everyone is a normal being, no one has their powers and no one is royalty, and they are all human.

Note: Supporting characters have minor roles but still have development.

Meet the Junior Class!
Mario
Age: 17
Role: Captain of the American football team.
Personality: He's the school's "golden boy." He's kind hearted and confident, he is respected amongst everyone and everyone enjoys his company. Tends to do what's right, especially when dealing with others and their feelings.
Fact: He's dating the school's most popular girl, Pauline, and is happy with her.

Peach
Age: 16
Role: The Type-A student
Personality: Known by her peers as a preppy overachiever and annoys those who aren't her friends. When it comes to competitions, she puts herself above all else and cares very little for those who care for her.
Fact: She strives to become popular.

Pauline
Age: 16
Role: Captain of the Cheep Cheeps (Cheerleading Squad)
Personality: She tends to be spoiled, mean, and judgmental to achieve her best. She shows very little compassion towards her friends and boyfriend. She's living a balanced life and tends to show it off. She is usually always scheming something to make a certain someone feel bad about themselves.
Fact: She is very well liked, even if she is a b*tch, people look up to her.

Bowser
Age: 18
Role: The class bully
Personality: Crude and harsh, he's the stereotypical bully who bosses whoever he wants. If he cares about someone it's usually to an extent.
Fact: His rough past has made him who he is today and tends to spend his days in detention.

DK
Age: 17
Role: The Strong and Silent type
Personality: He's quiet, patient, and very mysterious. The only people who actually know what he's like are Mario, Yoshi, and Candy. He can seem annoyed but he actually enjoys the people and their "drama."
Fact: He's dating Candy.

Candy
Age: 17
Role: Bratty blonde
Personality: Promiscuous and bratty, she tends to confuse her peers as she can be sweet at one moment and bitterly mean in another. She speaks nothing but the truth, which makes those close to her kind of hate this part of her.
Fact: She hides a secret from DK.

Toad
Age: 16
Role: Unknown (Find out as your read)
Personality: Courageous, resilient, and compassionate, he cares about his friends more than anything. Although he has a small ego, he never tries to harm anyone. He never lets those around him mold and change him just to please others.
Fact: He hides a secret fro, the entire school.

Yoshi
Age: 17
Role: The friendliest person at school
Personality: He's the friendliest person at school, supportive, understanding, and willing to be friends with even the meanest of jerks. He's laid back and goofy and gets along with about everyone.
Fact: His best friend is Mario.

Wario (Supporting)
Age: 17
Role: The Jerk
Personality: Known as a gross jerk who makes others miserable. He tends to do Pauline's dirty work in order to satisfy her needs.
Fact: He has some form of crush on Pauline.

Meet the Sophomore Class!
Luigi
Age: 15
Role: The anxious nerd
Personality: Known as a coward, extremely worrisome, and self-conscious about his appearance. Although, he's a lovable dork who tends to be bashful. He is barely noticed by his classmates, especially since he hides away from others to avoid contact.
Fact: He fears public speaking.

Daisy
Age: 15
Role: The tomboy
Personality: She's loud and proud with a tough demeanor. She's the one to stand up for her friends when they are going through a rough time. She can have an attitude and be stubborn which she only shows to Peach, Rosalina, and Toad.
Fact: Although being a tomboy, she isn't exactly friends with any of the football guys.

Rosalina
Age: 15
Role: The "mom" friend
Personality: Quiet and spirited, she knows what to say and when to say it. Whenever Peach or Daisy need advice, she's there to give it. She can be rather mysterious but Peach and Daisy enjoy her being around.
Fact: She has OCD but doesn't think it's a problem. She is given the nickname "clean freak" by Pauline.

Toadette
Age: 15
Role: Musically gifted
Personality: A huge nerd who spends her time being quiet. She tends to be innocent unless Pauline makes her do something. She never participates in Pauline's schemes.
Fact: Her brother is Toad.

Birdo
Age: 15
Role: Sassy and Unknown (Find out as your read)
Personality: She's sassy and is willing to stand up for herself. She can be kindhearted when she wants, however, being popular makes her seem judgmental.
Fact: She hides a secret that only Pauline knows.

Waluigi (Supporting)
Age: 16
Role: Class prankster
Personality: Creepy and flamboyant, he plays the cruelest pranks on his classmates as he desperately wants their attention.
Fact: He's the tallest student in the school.

Koopa (Supporting)
Age: 15
Role: Bowser's informative
Personality: He can be a jerk at times, mostly just to impress Bowser, otherwise he can be a friendly Koopa, only when Bowser isn't around.
Fact: He tends to "stalk" people just to get their deepest secrets out.

What about the Freshman Class?
Note: You'll see them later in the book as a supporting cast.
Dixie "The Dumb Blonde"
Mona "Wants to fit in"
Boo "The Emo"
Goomba "Grumpy 24/7"

What about friend circles?
Here are the groups you'll see:
Jocks: Mario, Yoshi, and DK
Cheerleaders: Pauline, Candy, Birdo, and Toadette
Nerds: Luigi and Toad
Outcasts: Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Toad (Toad belongs to 2 groups)
Weirdo's: Wario and Waluigi
Bullies: Bowser and Koopa