1

Third Person's P.O.V.

In an almost empty canyon, was a girl about seventeen. She had a black hoodie with cat ears on it, a ragged orange striped shirt of different light and dark shades, and simple worn out black jeans.

She sighed, her head leant against the cracked and jagged wall of the side of the mountain, feeling the need to clear her mind. Stormbreaker had no idea what to do- or where to go, she's just been there... waiting to rust away or to find the others. Over a week has passed since her escape, and so far she's doing okay. But she needs her life source, the blood that ruins in her veins. energon.

It was a hot sunny day on the outskirts of Jasper Nevada, it was hot everywhere within the sandy plains, it felt too exposed for her, and for some reason, she wished to be in a place, a valley of ever changing seasons with towering mountains surrounding her, specks of white at the point of the massive rock and dirt. Why was she thinking about that? Why did she feel the need to be surrounded by mountains instead of open plains? She pushed aside the reason because her 'creators' were still searching for her. Because of the metallic titans wanting her dead or alive-

Wait. She snapped her head up at the sound of a roaring engine, a motorbike, perphaps. She scrambled onto the rock she hid behind and sat there, perched with her legs spread out and her hands placed on the rock between her thighs. Stormbreaker watched a motorbike with a rider on it, by the looks of it a masked woman with black covering her entire body, not an inch of her skin exposed to the light.

And for a second, she flickered, like a hologram-

Wait. Like a hologram?

Stormbreaker felt a small smirk tug at her lips and she jumped down, landing with a soft Thud! Quiet as she could, she ran beside the canyons until it stopped and met with a wide stretch of stone, the road. She felt a small spark of hope as she watched the motorcycle come closer and closer, Storm made sure she stayed hidden in the shadows.

As the 'woman' and the motorcycle approached, she was talking rather loudly to someone "..No Ratchet I haven't found the cybertronian life signal.." Interesting, what person would be named Ratchet? Unless it was a code name or-

It was so obvious Stormbreaker wanted to smack herself. The mystery 'woman' said cybertronian, of course she was looking for her. Throwing a look left to right, and seeing no one else but her and the woman on the dark blue shiny bike with pink accents, she stepped forwards into the light.

Onto the road infront of the bike.

'It' gave a screech, and barely missed her by inches. Stormbreaker knew what was going to happen next, she just needed to see if she was right about the holorgram theory. if not, she could save the woman's life in a mere second. The motorcycle spun on the road, and suddenly, losing control, 'it' was about to hit the wall of the towering canyon. But just a split second before Stormbreaker leaped into action and possibly saving her life.

She transformed.

The autobot raised her fists infront of her face she was slammed against the wall, her helm banging against her servos. Then, the femme looked over, her eyes weren't normal looking optics, they had a magenta in them. They looked pretty.

Before she could continue further about her optics, the femme cybtronian bot glowered, a mixture of surprise and anger in her face "WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE ALLSPARK WAS THAT FOR?!" She screeched at her, barely considering whether or not to transform back into her alt mode and speed off before Stormbreaker could even raise her 'phone' (she didn't have one, but the femme bot would probably think so, as she looked like a teenager) and take a picture of her, post it online for the world to see.

"Are you the one called Arcee?" Stormbreaker asked, ignoring her sudden burst earlier. Arcee's optics widened in shock before stepping closer to Stormbreaker, not close enough for discomfort though "How do you know-?" "My name's Subject-07, I escaped the Nemesis" Her voice was slightly hoarse from the past week's of utter silence. Stormbreaker hated going straight to the point, and the fact she had to use her old name, but she had no choice, to let the autobot catch on on how she knew her.

"H-Hold on.. t-the Nemesis?" She gasped, and then stopped, as if someone was talking to her, Stormbreaker could faintly hear the voice, it sounded like a man- or mech "Arcee what is going on? Your so close to the cybertronian life signal accroding to my scans, is it a decepticon?" There was a backround noise, like there were other people talking over eachother, trying to get the person's voice who was speaking to Arcee's attention.

"It's not a decepticon" She replied bluntly "An autobot?! How come he or she never communicated with us?" He sounded annoyed, Stormbreaker couldn't blame him "Not an autobot either" Then another voice came over, it was deeper, lower, his voice sent goosebumps on Stormbreaker's arms. She knew that voice very well, when she was assigned to work with Soundwave, she would occasionally hear that voice.

"Then I assume it is a predacon, remain cautious-" "No Optimus, it's not a predacon. She looks like a human" Arcee interrupted, looking down at Stormbreaker "A HUMAN?!" The first voice screeched, comepletely stunned "To be correct, I'm what they call a techno-organic" Stormbreaker muttered irritabley, loud enough for Arcee to hear "She says she's a techno-organic, and claims her name is Subject-07"

Then bent her face down as if to inspect her up close, their faces inches apart. Her eyes scanned the features on her face, her cheeks slightly discolored from the lack of food, her face slightly round, showing she was still young, cheekbones not showing much, but amongst that, there was a little glow of energon in her eyes and in her face.

"I think there's energon inside of her..." Arcee muttered quietly, her hot breath hitting Stormbreaker's face "Please, call me Stormbreaker" She said.

"I'm on your side"