5

Stormbreaker's P.O.V.

After everyone began to lose their excitement and interest about a newcomer (aka me), they began to mind their own bussiness, I just sat on the sofa on the balcony, near to where Ratchet was working. I noticed a computer next to the monitors on a large square shaped stretch of the balcony, seems like Ratchet has a computer buddy.

I was still seething over the fact he called me an experiment, does he know what I've been through? The marks of a whip etched across my back, one of the reasons why I wore long sleeved stuff. I watched everyone, registering their movements and reactions, imprinting them in my memory. This is how I work, this is how I have lived.

Soon, I began dozing off, my head lolled to the side, it was so comfy on this sofa. I still can't remember the life before this, I knew I had lived in a family, because that is what the scientists told me. I only remember flashes when thing are familar, I know they are dead.

What was my name before Subject-07 or Stormbreaker? What was my life like? What were my hobbies? Did I love myself?

I don't love myself now.

Allowing my eyes to close, relaxing my body into a heavy sleep.

Third Person's P.O.V. (Second main P.O.V.)

Ratchet was the first to notice Stormbreaker had gotten into what cybertronians call a 'recharge', in human terms it was a nap, or sleep.

His eyes caught the peaceful expression on her face, her features looked so much younger, before when she hd entered the autobot base, she was stiff and guarded, her voice coming out with very little emotion, face hidden like a mask.

Ratchet's optics returned to the montitor, his processor focused on Stormbreaker, she mentioned little about her true form, but, no one questioned her what it was like, giving her breathing room, time to get adjusted.

The medic knew Optimus was bringing agent Fowler to question her, human to half human. He wondered how the humans would react, Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee left for the night too spend at all three of the teenagers' houses. And he prayed to the Allspark that he wouldn't be her guardian, she didn't need one anyway.

Once again Ratchet's eyes flickered over to Stormbreaker, this became constant for the past half hour, he couldn't get over how peaceful she looked, a strange sensation overcoming his spark, he watched her lips, how her mouth was open in a perfect oval shape-

He shook his helm frantically, shaking the oncoming thoughts in his head, what was wrong with him?! Maybe, he concluded, it was the fact that she was most probably stronger than him, why else would Megatron have a human on his own ship?

He glanced at Stormbreaker again, before one of his scanners began detecting a vehicle about their base.

It was Agent Fowler's helicopter.