13

Stormbreaker's P.O.V.

"Ratchet!" My human eyes snapped up from my daze as I heard Jack scream, the familar drilling noises of scraplets filling the air.

Panick coursed through me as I ingored my injuries and began sprinting, when I turned round corner to the main area of the autobot base, I saw Ratchet lying on the ground desperately trying to get the scraplet's off.

"RATCHET!" I shouted, and I began running towards him. I crouched low as I let power rush through my veins, and the familar pain of my skin ripping apart once again, and my arms were replaced with metal ones, my hands turned into clawed fingers. I began running on all fours as I rushed towards the doctor, and snatched a handful of scraplets and crushed them in my grip.

I didn't have time to think what would happen after as they saw me for- well, for what I really am. I was only focused on getting the monsters off of the medic.

"Jack! The fire estingisher!" Ratchet groaned, pointing at the it from not far away, Jack ran towards it as I ripped apart the scarplets. Jack came back with the fire estinguisher in his hand and began sparying, the white stuff covering both me and Ratchet's massive bodies and I held myself back from screaming as three scraplets jumped onto my muzzle, eating away at one side.

"St-Stormbreaker?" I looked up, and saw Jack staring at me with wide eyes "In the metal" I smiled weakly, one of my sensors detected scraplets, and I looked up to see more scraplet's.

"Ratchet, get the patchwork we're leaking energon like cra- WOAH!" Bulkhead and Bumblebee along with the two humans were badly wounded, well, except Miko and Rafael, who just looked battered.

All four of them looked more shocked to see me than the scraplet's, but Bulkhead was definetly now completely terrified "Welcome to the party folks" I said sarcastically.

The whole swarm saw Bulkhead, Bumblebee and me standing there. And they rushed towards us with open jaws, ready to brunch, like Miko said. Bulkhead began screaming in not the manliest voice as he failed to smash them with his spiked ball hand. Bumblebee began shooting at them aimlessly while I was crushing them in my jaws, if I can't kill them, we won't last another hour.

Miko and Rafel began hitting the beasts, but all three autobots -including me- fell to the ground, Bulkhead and I writhed and yelled as we tried to get the scraplets off, Ratchet was having the worst. He dragged himself towards us, but only made it by a meter before he collapsed again.

I was back onto all fours again, and began tearing apart the one on Ratchet's, I ignored the pain, we need our only medic. Jack had made fast progress as he sprayed all of the scraplets with the fire- what do you call it? I can't remember, I'm not good with human tools names.

As they sprayed the last one, I slumped to the ground beside the three mechs, who leaned with their backs against the wall for support in a seating position "Did we get them all?" Jack asked, then looked at me with widened eyes "You never said you can transform into a He exclaimed and I chuckled darkly "Well it was an emergency, I am quick and powerful in this form, though a feline one would be better"

We all tured our heads to the bot sized hallway Bulkhead and Bumblebee had come out of "We've hardly destroyed them" I said, suddenly it was as if my spark dulled, I felt weak, I felt exhausted "These wear just scouts" Ratchet huffed while Bumblbee groaned, his helm falling back to the floor. I could hear them, they were everywhere.

"So.. the rest of them know we're in here?" Bulkhead asked fearfully "And if we allow ourselves to become their next meal, Optimus and Arcee will never make it home, we must get the groundbridge up again and operational" Ratchet shook his head sadly and I gave a low, small whine.