12

Stormbreaker's P.O.V.

Instantly Bumblebee and Bulkhead began shooting at it, but it nimbly dodged them. Then when it was closest enough to Bumnebee it began tearing at his armor plating on his peds, he fell backwards and grabbed at the scraplet but it just crawled onto his arms and began making marks as it ate away at Bumblebee.

But the young bot swiped it and it flew forwards, I jumped down but then Rafael hand grabbed a crowbar and began hitting the evil cybertronian thing. Rafael continued hitting the scraplet but Jack held the crowbar before he could take one more strike "Easy there killer" Jack soothed, trying to crack a joke.

Miko held Rafael's shoulder hut the panting boy then gasped and ran over to Bumblebee "Woah I did not see that comin-" Miko began, but I was to crazed with fear that I raced forwards anyway and grabbed the already battered scraplet and ripped his head off with my bare hands.

Jack facepalmed and Miko gave me a deadpan look, I began to finally relax "Just making sure" I smiled weakly before backing away and running over to Bumblebee "Is he gonna be okay?" Rafael asked in a panicked tone, I placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder, still shaky from the scraplet.

"Only a mesh wound, he'll heal" My shoulders slumped in relief and I smiled at the medic "Thanks for the info doc" He raised his optic ridges in surprise but couldn't say anything as Bulkhead began his.... well.. you'll see.

"Now do you believe me? All scraplets do is dismantle machinary-" "And cybertronian shape shifting humans" I added, but he continued speaking "-and eat anything metal. Espacially living metal!" I nodded in agreement, I had seen what scraplets have done in the past.

"Well, uh, bug squashed, game over.. right?" Jack shrugged but I shook my head "No" I said "When its scraplets there's never one there's a whole beehive!" Ratchet gave me an annoyed look, like I just stole his words or something "And I fear I know how they got in here" Ratchet looked over his shoulder to the tunnels that lead all over the base.

A few minutes later we were in the supposedly enclosed area the pod was in, and it was ripped open, like somehting came out from the inside "It was a trap" Ratchet began "A scraplet trap"

"Uh.. an empty scraplet trap" Bulkhead added fearfully and I nodded, sitting ontop of his helm, just for a bit of extra protection for me.

"Most likely ejected from space eons ago" Ratchet lowered his hand that had transformed into a sort of torch "Only to wind up in the arctic with a temperture that kept them in stasis" I nodded again at his explanation, it would make sense "It was probably by the decepticons, only they use scraplets this dirty" I growled "Until we brought the thaw" Jack, Miko and Raf all had crowbars of some sorts.

"Now they're wide awake and ready to brunch" Miko snorted "So.. how many are we talking about?" Rafael asked "A thousand" Ratchet replied bluntly, retracting his tool and transforming it into his normal hand state.

"The power malfunctions and groundbridge damage" He looked up, as if searching for the very nightmares "Are sure signs that their infestations are well underway" He shook his head.

"But, they can't hurt Stormbreaker right?" Miko asked and I shook my head "I've got metal living inside of me, flesh outside, metal inside, I'm practically a hologram in other words. If I transform it'll only attract more due to my size in cybertronian forms" I shuddered "But hopefully with the right shapeshifting I can kill atleast a fraction of them"

"We're not sending Stormbreaker on a suicide mission!" Ratchet snapped, and he scooped me up in his servo, raising it to his shoulder where I gladly hopped onto, better than Bulkhead's helm, I think. I was confused though, why was he suddenly so protective all of a sudden?