welcome

hello hi welcome to erase and rewind.

thank you for clicking on this fic,it means a lot that you're giving my writing a chance.

just to inform you this starts off a lil intense and the flashbacks are too.

the lowercase is intended by the way and for the best experience i suggest reading while you're alone (preferably at early hours of the morning) and to get the 8tracks app and listen to the playlist which will hopefully be linked soon.

happy reading please don't kill me as it does get too much at times.

oh and yes things get a little too straightforward also so if you're not into that tell me.

it wouldn't be me if there wasn't a little self promo so please go read my other fics as well. they aren't as intense as this at aLL. this is also not a huge priority to update so yeah.

lavender is a pretty light read,mostly fluff and cuteness.

bliss is a little more depressing and romantic. fluff as well of course.has a hipstery vibe and all that hopeless adoration stuff going on.

don't forget to vote and comment and tell me what makes your heart ache and what makes you want to punch me,ok?

hope you enjoy this and this is ultimately going to be a rollercoaster for both you and me.

areej xx