There's A New Boy In Town

Madison's POV
Perhaps it was a dream, I thought. Perhaps if I pinch myself, I would wake up. But I don't want to wake up. I wanted to stay in this dream world; where I was noticed by the hottest new boy in school.

He had beautiful, brown hair that you could just run you fingers through. He was tall; about 6'2" and had just turned 17. His eyes were a deep, earthy brown, like the color of the earth after torrential rain. His jawline could cut your skin. The most interesting thing about him though, was the pineapple tattoo on his neck. Today, I saw him walking around the school. I first noticed him this morning when he was walking around the school like a lost dog and asked me for directions. I noticed he was new. His outfit that he wore was his black, blue, and white Jordan shoes. He had on his black, ripped skinny jeans with a black shirt that had white words reading, "#lastfamm" in fancy writing.

"I wonder what that means," I whisper to myself. All of the sudden I ran into him.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry," I said to the person, not realizing who it was until he helped me up.

"It's okay princess," he says flashing his million dollar smile.

"Let me help you. What's your name, cutie," he said kneeling down, still with a smile on his face, picking up my books and papers I dropped.

I blushed as said, "Madison. My name is Madison."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said smiling, now standing up, towering over me as he hands me my books and folder, now running his hands through his hair.

"Make sure you have everything," he said winking and walking to his class.

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked quickly.

"You'll find out," he smiles, winks at me and then turns the corner. I looked through my books to make sure I had everything, like he said, and a tiny paper flew out.

"Adym," it read then below it was his number.

I smile hard as a put the paper in my pocket.

That slick kid. I think to myself.

I'll text him after school.