4

HI AND IM BACK

Ok so I know I haven't updated in a while and I saw all of the comments asking for another chapter and I delivered :) I've had a writers block since the last time I updated and it took me a while to start writing this chapter. Btw the picture is another character who will be introduced in this chapter! Anyways please enjoy

< R.K >

Reyna fixed her hair as Don parked the car near the house. "You think we beat Mike here?" He mumbled while taking the keys out of ignition. "He probably didn't even bother coming out." Reyna replied while getting out of the car. She looked at Don and noticed the lipstick stains he has on his neck. Reyna smirked and walked towards the house filled with drunk teenagers.

Don soon followed behind her, coughing a little. "So about what happened back there," He slowly followed Reyna. "What happened was a hook up-" She looked back at him, "and that was all." Don just nodded. As they walked into the house, music was blasting, teenage bodies grinding onto each other. 

Reyna spotted Ivory and Mike in a corner, she swerved her way through a sea of people. "Well look who decided to join," She caught their attention and smiled. "What took y'all so long? I live 10 minutes away." Don butted in, "We wanted to see if you actually went to the party." Chavez came by and pulled Don to the kitchen, leaving the trio. Once they were out of sight, Todd came by, "Hey guys, how's it goin?" He went up to them and shook their hands.

Mike smiled, "It's been good, how's basketball treatin you?" Todd sighed, "Honestly, it's been kicking my ass more than football did." He chuckled then looked slightly down to Reyna. "How's being the assistant coach?" Reyna smiled, "pretty sweet, we actually have a good linebacker." The other two boys laughed at your comment, Todd made a pouty face and crossed his arms,"Well at least I know you're sassiness didn't fade."

Reyna giggles and turned to face the two boys. "Well I'll see you guys tomorrow." She waved them goodbye and tugged the caramel skinned boy to the dance floor. Once getting to the center of the dancing mob, Reyna turned and pulled herself closer to the taller boy. She began to dance against him, her hips swaying with rhythm. Todd placed his hands on her waist and slowly started to dance as well.

Out there of the corner of Reyna's eye, Don was drinking beer and other sorts of alcohol like it was water. She kept on dancing and swaying her body to the rhythm of the music. It was like a trance that kept her in movement with Todd. After a couple of more songs they both left the dance floor and into the kitchen to get some drinks.

As they walk in, Don and Chavez were flirting with a couple of the cheerleaders. Reyna tried to lead Todd away from the drunken teenagers. "Hey Todd!" She winced knowing who was coming to drag the poor couple, "Hey Leanne, long time no see." Reyna said in a monotone voice; Leanne Rivers was head captain of the cheerleading team. The was meaning Leanne got kicked off of the team for Reyna related reasons.

Leanne Rivers; dirty blonde with blue eyes. The typical cheerleader at the school who unsurprisingly have slept with most of the boys in the senior grade.

Leanne completely ignored Reyna and continued to converse with Todd, "So can i offer you a drink?" She slightly looks at Reyna and scoffs. To make Leanne even more jealous, the brunette pulled Todd closer and wrapped his muscular arm around her tiny waist. Todd chuckles, "Yeah that'd sounds good for us." Reyna smirked as Leanne walked away disappointed, "You should've played nice Reyna." Todd said as he looked down towards the girl.

"Oh please, I never play nice to anyone." Reyna rolled her eyes as she backed slightly away from him. Todd just chuckled, "Considering on what you did to her; just give her a chance." Reyna then completely loosened herself from the other brunette. "Considering on what she had done to me and my friends, giving her a chance is like me sleeping with Mike; slim to none. I honestly don't know why you're standing up for her when she spread those rumors about you."