✧・゚:* 04. *:・゚✧

FOUR 🥛 :

FELIX buried his hands inside the front pocket of his lilac hoodie as he kept muttering to himself, "I don't miss Changbin, he was pure shit; ugh, of course I don't miss him. Hmph!" Felix then Iooked up only to make eye contact with Changbin who stared at him with wide eyes. Felix froze and started to feel panic. He quickly began to pick up the pace and practically ran to his second period class.

Changbin still stood in the hallways feeling confused yet guilty. He ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head saying it was the best that he broke up with Felix and carried on with his day.

🥛

It was seventh period and Felix was sent to a different classroom to do the history test that he missed the other day. He looked up at the classroom door and read, '842'. He had finally made it to the classroom that his history teacher assigned him to go and take his exam.

He knocked on the door before going in and asking the teacher, "Sorry to interrupt, but Ms. Sung said I could take my history test here."

"Oh yes of course, she called me before you came to advise me that you were coming. I'm Mr. Park, please go take a seat next to Mr. Seo over there in the back."

Felix nodded his head and didn't put any thought in hearing the name, 'Mr. Sep' until he made it to the empty seat in the back. He went to sit next to the boy with last name 'Seo'. Felix didn't realize it was Changbin he was sitting next to, he just purely figured that there were many 'Seos' in the school.

He didn't realize until he heard him cough and looked up to see that it was indeed Changbin who was looking down at his notebook, writing notes while using his other free hand to hold this boy's hand. Felix trailed the other boy's hand up to the boy's face only to be the one and only Hyunjin.

Felix felt his left eye twitch and think, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

Nonetheless, he began his history test and ignored the couple beside him.

🥛

Changbin felt like he was being tortured. He thought back to history class as he took a bite of his Nutella sandwich. He kept thinking back to Felix wearing his lilac sweater and glasses. He thought his glasses made him look even cuter. He felt like slapping himself for thinking such thing.

He went to kiss Hyunjin who Hyunjin happily responded back. He giggled and asked, "Why did you randomly decide to kiss me?"

Changbin grinned and responded, "What? I can't kiss my own lovely boyfriend?"

Hyunjin softly smiled in return and felt himself blush. Changbin chuckled softly as he felt that it was painful to smile. He continued to finish his Nutella sandwich as Hyunjin went to snuggle closer to his side.

Hyunjin felt at ease as he felt Changbin's warmth against him. He felt like a baby until he saw Felix walk into the cafeteria with a young looking boy. He watched him laugh at something Felix said and noticed his braces. Hyunjin bit his lip as he wondered who this new boy was that Felix was hanging out with.

He had never seen him around the school making him feel curious as who he could be.

Changbin on the other hand felt annoyed with the new boy who was by Felix's side.

"Felix I almost forgot!"

Felix frowned and asked, "what could it be?"

He watched Jeongin pull out two strawberry drinks and handed him one. "I bought us iced strawberry lattes from the convenience store. I figured that you would like it since I remember you talking about how you loved sugary drinks at the bubble tea shop yesterday."

Felix began to smile brightly and replied, "Oh, why thank you Jeonginie—I will definitely finish it this lunch period. You don't know how much I love drinks like this, thank you! Like really–thank you."

Jeongin shook his head and felt blood rush to his cheeks, "It was no problem, I also made sure it was lactose free."

Felix looked over at Jeongin and went to ruffle his hair, "Ah you're really cute Jeongin, come on, let's go find somewhere to sit and drink this."

Jeongin rapidly nodded his head and followed Felix like a lost puppy.