✧・゚:* 06. *:・゚✧

SIX 🥛:

IT has been a week since Felix has seen Jeongin and his other friends since he was currently on a break. The school had given them a week off from school since it was going to be final exams week soon.  Felix has been locked in his room studying for his Italian class.

He had regretted taking Italian as his language class—he didn't really choose it actually, it was just given to him since he didn't pick any language online like he was told to in their high school orientation during the summer which was a year ago.

He was now a sophomore taking Italian three and four.

Felix had let out a loud sigh, he didn't remember Italian being so hard last year. He was feeling a huge amount of stress since for his final he had to write three paragraphs for a topic that he was going to be given on the day of the final exam. He could barely form sentences since the grammar rules were so confusing to follow.

He had decided to take a break from studying and put his Ryan pencil case aside as he stood up from his computer chair. He walked over to his closet and took out a baby blue hoodie and a pair of sneakers. Felix got ready to go outside and head over to a café to get an iced matcha latte—he really disliked hot drinks.

He thought iced drinks were superior.

Felix left his home after he said goodbye to his mom that was in the kitchen and began walking to the nearest café place. Once he had arrived, he went on line and practiced the way he was going to say his order in his head. He hated messing up in front of the cashier and feeling embarrassed.

Soon it was his turn to order, he didn't make eye contact with cashier and started to saying, "I would like to get a large iced matcha latte."

"Alright that'll be five dollars and twenty five cents."

oh my fucking god, Felix thought in his head as he recognized right away that raspy voice. He wanted to die right there and then. Felix remained strong as he handed the money to Changbin, making sure not to touch his hand, to not even brush his fingers against his palm hand even the slightest bit.

Changbin watched Felix slightly shake while handing him the money which he gladly took and placed it inside the cash register. He gave Felix his receipt with change and as he did so; he mentioned, "Your drink will be done soon, you may go on to the side to wait."

Felix immediately went on to the side to wait, he began to wonder when the hell Changbin began working at this café place that he always went to. He kept cursing at Changbin in his head as Changbin went to go give Felix his finished drink. He was able to catch his attention by slightly tapping his shoulder.

Felix snapped out of it and let out a small 'huh' sound. His eyes met his green drink and then on to Changbin's face. He took his drink from Changbin and had no hesitation to quickly leave the café. He kept feeling angry the whole walk home, not noticing the heart shaped foam in his cold drink.