✧・゚:* 05. *:・゚✧

FIVE 🥛:

CHANGBIN sighed heavily as he was stopped by Jisung.

"I don't think you have a right to get jealous if Felix really has a new boyfriend or not. Remember what Chan said? Remember how he stayed friends with you even when you hurt his own cousin's feelings? Like what really is it Changbin?"

Changbin rolled his eyes and answered, "You don't have to worry Jisung, I'm not jealous—in fact I'm really happy that he was able to move on now; you got the whole situation wrong, now if you would excuse me, I have to go find my boyfriend Hyunjin. He's waiting for me at the froyo shop."

Jisung pinched the bridge of his nose as he let Changbin go and began to shake his head as well. Changbin bit his lips as he did went to go find his boyfriend.

🥛

Jeongin kept admiring Felix as Felix was doing his geometry homework while drinking his taro bubble tea.

"Hey Jeongin, do you know–wait what was I thinking? Of course you don't know since you aren't taking geometry because you're freshman..."

Jeongin quickly answered, "What? No! I was in honors in middle school so I took the algebra regents already and am currently taking geometry now too."

Felix looked up from his work to Jeongin with amazement in his eyes and asked, "Really?"

Jeongin smiled showing his braces while rapidly nodding his head. Felix grinned and replied, "Well if that's the case then...how do you solve this question?"

Jeongin went to sit besides Felix to look at the problem better and was able to understand what it was asking and so he began to explain it to Felix on how to do it. As the boys were talking about geometry a little bit too close together, there was another pair of boys in the froyo shop.

Changbin was gripping on his frozen yogurt cup tightly as he saw Jeongin press his cheeks against Felix doing whatever he was doing. Hyunjin was happily eating his Oreo flavored frozen yogurt when he noticed Changbin staring at something with this aggressive look in his eyes. Hyunjin was sparked curiosity so he turned around and his eyes immediately wandered over to Jeongin.

He watched him talk to Felix and share a few laughs with him. Hyunjin let out a small sigh and kind of envied Felix for getting the cute ones. Hyunjin turned back around to Changbin and began to observe him, he also once belonged to Felix...what does Felix possess that captures peoples' hearts?

Hyunjin began feeling insecure as he finished eating his frozen yogurt. Changbin finally let the pair of boys rest with his piercing gaze and focused on his boyfriend. He noticed the small pout on Hyunjin's face.

"Hey what's wrong?"

Hyunjin shook his head without looking at him.

Changbin went to sit next him and began telling him comforting things to him and cuddling on to his side. Felix looked up from his work and let out a small laugh from Jeongin saying something funny when he saw the couple. Felix stopped laughing and quickly replaced it with a small cough. His cheerful mood had suddenly disappeared which didn't get unnoticed by Jeongin.

Jeongin began to feel confused, he thought Felix was really having a good time with him.