6 - The Pub

"Lucy? Have you seen my charger?"

I spit out the fluids from my mouth and shouted, "Check under your desk!" Then I continued washing away the foamy toothpaste on my lips and wiped my face dry. As I came out of the bathroom, I giggled seeing Levy frantically searching for her things and stuffing them in her backpack. "Remind me to pack my things the night before ....." she mumbled.

"I'll keep that in mind ..... by the way, where are you going so early in the morning? Don't classes start tomorrow?" I questioned.

Levy zipped her bag up and hurried over to the bathroom, "Yeah -- but I volunteer to clean and organize the library on Sundays. Then I have a tutoring session after lunch and a study group in the evening."

"Wow. You're so involved ...." I threw myself on the bed and watched as she fixed her hair quickly in the mirror before giving me a reassuring smile, "You could join me if you'd like. I could also give you an official tour."

"I still have a few things to unpack. Maybe I could meet up with you later?"

"Yeah! You have my number so just text me when you wanna meet up." she saluted me with a cute grin before disappearing outside, leaving me alone in our dorm room. I looked at the time and seen that it was a bit early for the boys to be up, I remember they weren't much of a morning person. So I got off the bed and decided to take a quick shower before heading out.

I stripped out of all my clothes and hopped under the warm water. Many thoughts ran through my head -- I'm still in shock that I reunited with Gray, Sting and Natsu. But .... it still doesn't feel the same without all of them. Where is Rogue?

------------------

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, but before I opened the bathroom door I could hear someone on the other side. Did Levy forget something? I opened the door and sighed, "Levy, what did you forget? I thought --"

Though before I could continue, I came face to face with three wide eyed guys placed around my room. We all stood there for a solid five seconds before Sting spoke up, "Erm ..... can I just say that this was a great way to start my morning ...."

"KYAAAA!" I screeched before locking myself back in the bathroom. "What the hell are you guys doing here?!" I shouted.

"We were waiting outside for you." Natsu replied through the door.

"Yeah so Levy let us in." Gray chimed in as well.

"Well get out! A girl needs her privacy!" I scolded. I heard them all sigh and shuffle out the front door, so I waited a second or two before opening the door. But once again, I was met with a small cheeky grin, "STING!" I scolded once more.

"Haha! Okay okay, my bad!" he cackled with laughter as I shoved him out the front door and slammed it behind me. Ugh, definitely not how I wanted to start my morning. I went over to my dresser and threw on some clothes for the day before letting those three morons back in. But I made sure to give them a piece of my mind, especially Sting. "Don't you know that when you're in someone else's personal space, you need to announce that you're here. Not to mention, you could hear the shower running so a little heads up would've been nice!"

"Don't get so worked up Lucy. You'll get wrinkles." Gray muttered playfully. Sting and Natsu chuckled with laughter among themselves making me feel even more annoyed. "You guys are the worst." I sighed. Though Sting stood up and wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me closer to him, "Don't pout Lucy. It was an honest mistake. We just wanted to surprise you that's all."

"Yeah whatever." I pushed him away and gathered my stuff. "Where you going?" Natsu asked.

"Let's all go out. Show me around a little and introduce me to some people. Maybe we can get something to eat as well." I suggested, hoisting my bag over my shoulder. They all agreed and so we left my dorm together. On our way out I noticed a few girls hanging around outside their dorm rooms, giving the boys weird looks, almost like they were flirting. Though when I looked up none of them even noticed or seemed to care.