'o//2//o

"You're not from here... are you?"

     Jongdae was still covering his face, just barely peeking at them through his fingers. He slowly shook his head.

     The boys frowned and looked around at each other. 

     "Are you hurt?" one of them asked.

     Jongdae shook his head again. 

     "Are you okay?" another asked.

     Jongdae shook his head again as his eyes weld with tears.

     One of the boys hugged him making Jongdae tense up. It wasn't a bad hug though. It was a strong one. A protective one.

     Jongdae couldn't help but start crying. 

     Despite his reckless appearance, the boy was quite sweet.

     Jongdae eventually calmed down and pulled out of the hug, rubbing his eyes with a pout.

     "Are you better now?" another boy asked.

     Jongdae nodded with a small smile.

     "Thank you guys so much for helping me" he said "I can't tell you how many weird looks I've gotten since me and my friends moved here..."

      The boys smiled sympathetically at him.

     "What's your name?" another boy questioned.

     "Jongdae!" The smaller replied cheerfully.

     "Ah! I'm Minseok!" the boy in front of him said, still holding his waist.

     He was the one that had been throwing those paint cans.

     Jongdae smiled up at him.

     "He was the one that wanted to help in the first place" The tallest boy spoke truthfully. 

     Jongdae giggled at that. 

     "I'm Chanyeol!" a tall silver haired boy said.

     "Jongin! Or Kai is fine too" The brown haired boy said with a bright smile and a wave.

     "I'm Yifan but call me Kris" The tallest said.

     Jongdae nodded with a thumbs up.

     "Zhang Yixing" the black haired boy bowed "But Lay is a nickname of mine"

     "Sehun" the last replied, simple and cold.

     "Well, again, thank you so much for helping me, but I should go home" Jongdae sighed, fixing his backpack strap "My friends are probably worried"

     "Do you want us to walk you?" Kris asked "We don't want you getting hurt again"

     "A-are you sure?" he asked worriedly.

     The boys nodded.

     "Okay, yes please!" Jongdae smiled.

     The boys walked with Jongdae in the direction of his house, Minseok still having an arm around his waist. 

     Obviously people still stared, but no one touched, which Jongdae was very thankful for. Yes there were a few cat calls and comments but there wasn't much they could do about that one. Besides, Jongdae liked seeing those peoples reactions to the boys' deadly glares.

     The way they immediately backed off was hysterical.

     The group lead Jongdae to the house.