Prologue

{I Don't own The Seven Deadly Sins or Reader Chan}

-Keys-

{Y/N}:Your Name

{H/C}:Hair Color

{E/C}: Eye Color

{S/C}: Skin color

{C/c}: Color Choice

{2/E/C}:Second Eye Color

{N/N}: Nickname

- - - -

{H/C} locks twirled in the wind, {E/c} eyes stared ahead as a smile graced upon the lips of a young looking girl, whom was dressed in a long pale green skirt that was blowing in the wind and a {C/C} top that showed a lot of skin only covering her chest.

A flower crown sat upon her head as she took in the beautiful sight before her, "The flowers tell me the sins are meeting again" the girls voice was quite soft as the flowers around her swayed slightly in the wind.

A young boy with {H/C} hair got up from his spot on the ground, the air around him warm as a summer day, he looked quite young around eight years old almost, though in truth he was actually quite older than he looked, "Big sister will we be going on another adventure?" the boy asked , quite curious.

"Of Course we will Ellie" the girl smiled brightly , she was happy , happy that a new adventure would soon start, for these past years had been boring, very boring , she wondered how everyone was doing, she wondered how many years actually had past them by.

"Count us in as well" a girl with short white hair and {E/C} eyes spoke up, she was a bit taller than the young looking boy and looked about a year older than him, when the truth is she was the youngest of the group, a boy walked behind her his face blank as he only nodded agreeing with his younger sister.

"Well than it seems us seasons are making a appearance again" The {H/C} female stated, looking back at the view from the hill, a smile still upon her lips, excitement rushing through her, this would be a fun adventure indeed, she could already sense it, she could already feel it.

The four siblings would once again show the world who they were.

- - -

{What do you guys think?}