Ch.4.Seasons.

{I Don't own The Seven Deadly Sins or Reader Chan}

- - -

"I sense it quite clearly" A calming voice stated from where they sat, taking a sip of their drink with a small smile, {E/C} eyes narrowed slightly at the space in-front of them, "The Current Fairy King will soon join us" she placed her cup down, as she stood up stretching her limbs, the smell off food filling the Tavern.

"Huh did you say something?" Meliodas asked the female , whom was acting quite strangely in his opinion, they had came to a certain place to see if the rumor of the bear sin being dead was true, and since than the {H/C} female had been acting a bit strange.

 "Oh it's nothing you need to worry about" She told him with a kind smile as she made her way upstairs, "If you need me or my siblings you'll know where to find us" and with that she vanished up the steps and soon climbing the ladder to the attic, Ellie following after his sister after he finished cooking food for whoever wanted it.

After they had vanished the blonde male had left to go check on something than returned with two young children and Ban, whom was quite confused of where the food came from, "Oi You didn't cook this did you?" the silver haired male asked the short blonde.

"Nah it wasn't me" Meliodas said, he knew the young boy with {H/C} hair had cooked before he had left, sometimes he wondered why those strange siblings never showed themselves when others were around, and he also wondered how Ban and Diane hadn't even noticed the four by now, he would have forgotten they were there if it weren't for the fact they came down to make food for the costumers or serve them, other than that they kept to themselves, yet he didn't mind that much.

"Sir Meliodas who came down this time?" Elizabeth asked the blonde male, she was a bit worried that the four stuck mostly to the attic, and would only come out sometimes, she liked them a lot and wished to talk to them more but they'd always be a bit busy with family bonding time.

"It was Ellie and {Y/N} this time, the kid made the food and {Y/N} was acting a bit strange" The blonde rubbed his chin in thought, "She was talking to herself, though pretty sure there's nothing to worry about, those four will probably come out again sooner or later" .

"Well I don't really mind, Ellie makes really good scraps" Hawk stated eating food from his bowl, food the young boy had placed in for the pig, which made Hawk love the young child more than anything, hey he wasn't complaining when he got good scraps for once, "So chill out some dude, pretty sure they'll open up to us sooner or later".

"Okay I'm confused, who's Ellie and {Y/N}?" The silver haired sin asked , scratching the back of his head, he was quite confused, he never heard of these names before, though they sounded very familiar for some reason, he wondered why, though he decided to drop it after asking that turning toward the kids they brought in, ready to get some answers for more than one thing.

Unknown to them four siblings were listening into their plans, awaiting the arrival that was soon to come, the arrival of someone the oldest knew on a personal level.

- - -

{I wonder what the siblings are hiding?}